𝟏𝟐|| 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐲

"Marianna, get down!" And he put me down on the ground

"Marianna, get down!" And he put me down on the ground. In moment I realized what is happening. My heart stopped at the sound of fired shot. Why the fuck is he still standing?! "Massimo, no!"

He fell to his knees and looked at me with blank expression. My throat felt like burning. My heart skipped.

He growled and lay down. "Take my phone, call Leo, and get the fuck out of here."

I crawled to him, at the sight of his wound on right shoulder, tears started uncontrollably running down my face. "No, I'm not leaving you here!" I took him in my arms and found his phone. Leo started ringing and I gave phone to Massimo. "Mari I'm fine. I have been through worse."

"What are you doing?!" He asked as he saw me laying him against table and getting closer to a wall. I took my gun from purse and started shooting at people on building across us.

"Get back here, please!" He shouted as he tried to get closer to me. "Massimo you are hurt. Please stop moving!" But no, he also took his gun from his pants and started shooting.

His heavy breathing was heard. He didn't have strength to even lift himself up but he somehow managed to.

At moments we got down, and when we considered that is safe we got up and shot. "Hey, do you— what the hell is going on?!" Leo finally answered, but when he heard sound of fucking war he lost his mind.

"We are being shoot at. We are on top of the roof, Bertucci restaurant. Send someone, we can't pull this off alone." Massimo yelled at phone.

"We are there in 3 minutes, be safe."

Knowing how they all drive, I don't doubt that he is going to be here in 3 minutes.

Panting, we leaned against a small wall. "Fuck I don't have any more bullets. Only knives. Take one just in case." Massimo said. He gave one knife to me.

He looked at his wound and hissed in pain. I can see sweat coming down from him. "Please, hold on. You are going to be fine." I said through tears as I saw his eyelids being heavier.

He smiled and tiredly said, "With you next to me, of course i'm going to be fucking fine."

I gave him small smile. There's no way this is happening to me right now. I feel like my heart broke in moment I saw him suffer.

It was a little bit too quiet, when I raised my head to see situation on other building. "Massimo they are gone, do you—" and I felt someone grab me and put hand on my mouth. Shit.

Massimo opened his eyes as he felt someone drag me from him. "Fuck no!" He started to get up as I shook my head at him to stay down. He will hurt himself even more.

Man that had me in his arms has also a gun against my head. I can feel fear run through my body. I felt so helpless.

When Massimo got up, more people came and one man punched him on his wound. I tried to scream and my eyes fucking hurt from tears. "No no, you are coming with us whore." Man that had his arms around me said. He felt disgusting.