𝟎𝟒|| 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝?

"It's not my fault, okay!" Emilio screamed at Arabella

She responded with annoyance, "I literally left you two fucking minutes with it, and you burn it!"

"Well you left it on strong fire!"

"You are blaming me now?! Oh, figlio di puttana" Bella started to attack Emilio literally.

Gio and I jumped on her "Okay Bella, don't—"

She throw apple at his face. Oh God.

"You fucked up now" is all Emilio said when he grabbed flour and threw at her.

"Idiota, I just washed my hair!" This was only getting worse.

"Bella put that down—"

We were all trying to stop them and at the same time threw food at each other, we laughed and made their fight be war with food.

But at one moment I saw Marianna through the window outside talking on phone and waiting for someone. Is she crying?

"Hey guys stop it!" I yelled and when I got everyone attention I continued, "Why is Mari outside crying?"

They all looked through the window with worried and confused faces. At the moment they noticed her, we all rushed on the door. We were so dirty and covered with flour and other food but still went to check up on Mari.

Sofi went first and we followed her, "Hey baby, what's going on?"

She was standing in the middle of our yard and first looked at us weirdly, probably because we were covered in food. And we surrounded her.

"What the heck happened to yall", she asked with little smile but I can see shes not alright.

Emilio sighed, "Well my crazy sister happened"

Arabella gave him warning look, "Watch your mouth."

"But Mari, what happened? Why are you upset?" I asked with worried face.

"I just don't feel good. I called my driver, he will arrive in minute. Sorry guys for leaving." She responded with guilt on her face.

Bella put a hand on her shoulder, "Don't worry, just call us when you get home".

No one believed her that is just her 'not feeling good', but we didn't want to push her to talk.

Her driver arrived and opened door for her.
"Yeah I will. Thank you, and I love yall so much. Sorry again."

We told her bye and she left. This was weird. Have Massimo done something? We tried to figure out what the hell happened while walking into house. But then, Massimo met us at door and furiously got out, without any word.

He looked so mad and... broken. We didn't believe what just happened. "The fuck that was? He did something to her probably... I will give him a lesson-" , Bella started but I cut her off.

"Okay easy...we don't know what exactly happened, give them some time and ask them then." I said calmly

I was feeling so bad. Why things can't just be simple for one day?

"I will never understand couples", Emilio stated.

That killed our mood. We all sat down at kitchen and ended up having take out for lunch because our food was pitch black and inedible. It's gonna be really interesting view when someone walks in seeing us all white from flour, sitting in almost burned kitchen full of smoke eating McDonald's.

"Just get me their location

"Just get me their location. I want to get in as soon as possible." I said to one of our men while being in big rush trying to figure things out.

Alessandro was across me, dealing with some smaller problems. And then he looked at me with question, "We get the location and do what? Get her back? None of us want that bitch."

"Listen, Rivero assume that she knows things we wanna find out. Which is true. We couldn't find her all this years and now Rivero kidnapped her. We need answers from her only, not her" I answered

He sighed, "And what if she doesn't want to talk? I have so fucking much questions in my head right now, none of this make sense."

"Alessandro calm down. This is a mess. But we will make a plan and get things cleared out." I tried to calm him. But I understood him, I feel like that too.

"And are we gonna go tell the girls or?" He tilted his head looking at me with curiosity.

"Well, they need to know their mother is still alive."

                                           𓆙
                                        𝐡𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬,
               this is really short chapter but sorry!
          what do you think, why is Marianna upset?
comment and vote,
                                         𝐗𝐨𝐱𝐨