𝟏𝟑|| 𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨

Last night, Sofia, Arabella and I just layed in my room being happy that we did girls night after a long time

Last night, Sofia, Arabella and I just layed in my room being happy that we did girls night after a long time. Then, all of our phones went crazy. It was urgent message that came from Leo. I dropped my phone down and we all just looked at each other feeling so sorry that everything need to ruin Marianna and Massimo always.

We stormed from my room to weapon room, where Leonardo came with boys.

When Leo told us what happened we all just went freaking crazy. I was just hoping they are fine. Leo asked, am I sure that I want to come and help them and I was 100% positive. I didn't want to sit home while my family fought. And im glad I went. Because of how many times I practiced with my brothers, I was comfortable with gun. It was scary at first, but I soon as I pulled the trigger, fear went away.

I felt powerful.

For the first time im my life, I felt like that. Am I bad person for feeling good when I took other lives? Probably. But they attacked my family, so I have zero guiltiness in myself right now.

I tried to sleep but my head was roller coaster right now. Massimo is lying in hospital, I killed someone, and tomorrow is our day to try to get closer to that girl who doesn't know thing about us and will probably be scared as hell. But, are we going to actually find her? What if we don't even find her at the end—

Alina stop.

I took deep breath and turned on other side. Everything is going to be fine. I hope so.

I went to our Base, just to take final steps for tonight

I went to our Base, just to take final steps for tonight. I can't fucking wait to make him suffer for even trying to kill someone mine. I knew Massimo will be fine, he is too tough to die. As we all are. But Rivero will pay for every single thing he did to my family in past 10 years. Before all work, I went to our medicine floor to check up on him.

I opened the door and saw Marianna sleeping on chair next to him. God, she must have stiffened from this position. I slowly shook her to wake up. She opened her eyes and jerked. "Sorry for scaring you but that position must hurt."

She sighed, making herself more comfortable on her chair. "Thanks."

I nodded my head pulling another chair and sitting next to her. "Did he woke up?" I asked her.