𝟎𝟑|| 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 +aesthetics

Massimo pulled up in front of us and rolled the window down

window down. He looked at all of us and when he saw Marianna, he literally froze.

We all just stood there, trying not to laugh while Mari and Massimo looked at each other intensively.

Bella broke the silence, "Well big bro you got lucky today, because Marianna is here to save your ass from me."

He tightened his grip on the wheel while looking right at her the whole time, ignoring everything. "Get in." were his only words.

We all got at the back seats fast, so we on purpose left Mari only one option. To sit next to him.

She right away saw our plan and shook her head at us. When she opened the door, he was already watching her. This is gonna be really really fun.

The whole ride we were laughing, trying to get Mari and Massimo to talk. They did, but when they are alone, things are much different. And last few months they are not the same. Whenever I asked them why they stopped talking so much I never got a straight up answer. So I didn't ask anymore. But I just know they are going to fix that.

Massimo parked in front of our mansion, got out and walked over Mari's door and opened it for her. She smiled politely at him, and he tried to keep straight face. She affected him so easily. We all just observed from the back and tried to be quiet.

They got in the living room, but I needed apple from kitchen because I was starving. I walked in to the kitchen and saw Leonardo and Alessandro drinking something and talking. As I walked in they stopped everything and put their attention towards me.

I came and hugged them both. Then Leo put his hands around me and hugged me back "Hey sorellina" [baby sister]

Then Ale did the same and asked, "Com'era la scuola, Lina?" [How was the school]

They loved to speak on Italian. And when we spoke on English, because of school and their work, we had really thick accents. When we speak on Italian I feel like is more personal.

"Yeah it was good. And Marianna, Gio and Sofia will stay for the rest of the day at our house." I answered when I sat across them eating an apple.

They looked at each other and then back at me "Mari will stay?" They knew that our brother and Marianna had something so it was weird for them that after months of not talking they have interaction again.

"Yes, we want to make Massimo and Mari date already", I answered proudly.

And I continued when they laughed, "It was interesting ride home with them in same car."

"Massimo is really heavy person. It takes time for him", Leo said

That is really true. "Y'all are heavy." I said back

Ale smiled "That is true. This all made us like that", meaning that our 'parents' and mafia took over their lives and made them forget about feelings except strong family love and dedication to work.