𝟎𝟗|| 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬

Everything calmed down since yesterday

Everything calmed down since yesterday. Marianna spend night at our house because she was not really ready to be near her uncle after her confession to us. And she and Massimo finally cleared things out and I was insanely happy for them, they deserve world. They are not officially a thing, but they are on better terms now.

I woke up so freaking early today, because me and Leo need to practice before school starts today.

I really want to help them at the mission and improve my skills. I think it's time. I can't forever hide behind my siblings. Also I can't be more thankful to Leo, because he actually want to do this with me. I know how busy he is, but still he wants to help me. I got ready, put some workout clothes and went to gym room where he is supposed to wait for me.

I walked through halls, until I saw big grey doors. Behind them is room filled with classic gym machines and then on the other side... Knife targets, a sparring ring, a wall full of different types of weapons as well as a separate room within the gym where shootings are practiced.

When I entered this big ass gym, I saw Leo all the way to the end of the room. He turned his attention from loading guns to me. "I'm surprised you even got up this early." He said while hugging me.

I sent him playful offended look, "Well buon giorno to you too fratello. How could I miss this?" [good morning, brother]

"Thank you because you even manage time to do this with me." I said right after.

He narrowed his brows at me, "Hey, no matter how busy I am, I will always find time for you Lina. For all of you. You are my motivation to have the strength to do this job anyway." Big smile was on my face at his words.

I always loved how he is so opened, affectionate and truthful with us. People outside of our family wouldn't probably agree on that 'open' and 'affectionate' part. But with us, he really is a big teddy bear. Like all of my brothers. With others... not really.

We started with basic workout and things from self-defense that I already knew. I'm already so sweaty and this isn't even warm up for him. God help me. "Now that we have established the knowledge of these basic things, we are going to the knives. You never worked with them before, si?"

I shook my head no. "You know that knives are favorite thing of Marchetti family. I'm sure you already have natural talent for that. Come here." He stood right at the table covered with different types of this lethal weapon.

"This one you use for removing skin, for torture. It's called gutter knife. And then 'the bucker', basic but multipurpose one." He was explaining and showing me every single one. I didn't know there is this much types of damn knife?

"Oh and this one is my personal favorite. It's well balanced and deadly sharp. For the throwing you use ones with sharp point, not sharp edges." He took the lean one.