CHAPTER 33

HEY GUUUUUYS! :'( I'M REALLY SAD NOW. THIS IS THE ENDING OF THE STORY... :'''( HOPE OU ENJPYED THE BOOK. I WOULD BE THANKFUL IF YOU COMMENTED WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT. I PROBABLY WRITE ANOTHER BOOK, I HAVE IT IN MY HEAD.. :P SO THIS ISN'T THE END! HAHA....ANYWAY...ENJOY!!! :D

EMMA'S POV (PART):

"What is it cupcake face??" Maya said. I was starring at my feet who haven't shoes on. Because f the snow, was they red. Red like blood. Ugh! Not so pretty....

"Nothing....I just wondering..."

"Hey! Bella come, I promise you!" She said with a smile. I smiled a weak smile back. 

"I have nothing to do with this..." Clark said woth his both hands up. 

"I know...but she has never been so late.." I said, I and Clark starred at each other like last time, like "What if...." 

"It's probabøy nothing..." Clark murmured. Maya made us some hot chocolate. Mmmm! That made everything better! Hot chocolate on cold winter!

"But...If you really want to talk with Bella....why don't you go home??" Maya asked. I shook my head. 

"I can't...to dangerous...The boss would see me with her..and my family...and take them to" I said without thinking that Maya doesn't know a shit of it. Oh no! Ohhh! Stupid Emma! Why always me?!?

"Wha....what the...are you talking about..??" She said with a confusing face. She had stopped drinking the chocolate and her eyebrows were up to her forhead. 

"Ehh....I-I....nothing..." I murmured. I tried to drink the last of my chocolate in the cup. But I could feel that she was starring at me, with the same face. 

"Can I get more?" I said to not let her ask more. She stood up and took my cup. She took more hot chocolate in the cup. But she was standing in front of the window. She starred and starred. She didn't moved, she didn't winked.

"Ehh...Maya? Something wrong?" Clark said worried. He walked to her and watched slowely to the window. I could see that they both stiff like a plank. What the...?? I stood up and walked to them. What's going on?? I starred at them to the window...

"OOOOOOOMG!!!!!!" I screamed. They both jumped a little bit. My heart started to beat faster and faster. I started to breath heavier. I couldn't swallowed. I was in SHOCK!!!!! I run to the door, and opened it the fastest I could. I run in the snow, like a tiger...Or i felt like a tiger...

"EMMA! YOU CAN'T! IT'S TO DANGEROUS!!" Maya screamed in the door , while I was running like a crazy. 

I didn't answared, I didn't care! My sister needs me!! OMG! She needs me!! I run and run. I turned my head back, and could see that Clark was running after me.

"GO AWAY, I CA DO THIS!!!" I screamed. He was't listening. I was in the cross.

"LEEET HEEER GOOOOO!!" I screamed all I could to the boss. He was grabing her, and hold his hand over her mouth. She was struggled to let loose from the boss. He IS a strong man!

"BEELLAAAAA!!" I screamed while I was crying. I walked to them.

"LET HER GO!! YOUR A---"

"I don't think I let her go, stupid bitch!!" He said. He hold her tighter and tighter. She had a tear in her cheeck. I started to cry even more. 

"We to will have some fun...later.." He said in Bella's ear. My blood was bumbing. Ahhh! No one touch MY sister!!! I attached him. With my all anger I tried to drag Bella gfrom the man. I was pushing to the left, with her arm. And the boss in the other arm to the right. We both was pushing.