CHAPTER 21:

CHAPTER 21, 7 DAYS TO THE MURDER! : O : O

MAYA'S POV (PART):

"This is unfortunately the end of the date..." Clark said. We was in front of my house. We had eaten a wonderful dinner, walked and run around the city, and talked and laughed. This was the most romantic date I have been on! Well...my first date! I didn't want to go. He's the only one who makes me happy!

"My beautiful girl.." He murmured to him self, but I could hear him. I hold him around his neck and kissed him a long kiss. He kissed back. Please! Don't go! I wanted to say, but I didn't... I enjoyed every moment of the kiss! When it was the time to end the kiss, he hold my hand and looked in to my eyes.

"Remeber that I love you.." He said, but woth a seriously face. ?? What was that?

"I do, and I love you too!" I said. He hold my hand harder.

"No, I mean it. Please, remeber that" He said, his eyes was on the way to cry. What?? What's going on here? Is ot something that he hadn't tell me?? What is it Clark??

"HHEEEEYY!" We both jumped a little jump at the same time. It came a man to us.

"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING YOU DOING!!!? The man said and camed closer to me. I stepped backl  but he grabbed my jacket. He looked at my, with scary eyes. Wh...what's...going on??

My heart started to beat faster and faster. I couldn't breath. It was nose to nose with this scary man.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS!??" He said and tooked up a gun. I couldn't say a word, nothing camed out! I was to afraid! My mouth had closed, my tongue was gone. He hold it on front of me.

"Let her go, boss!" Clark said. BOSS??? What?? Are he working for someone???

BELLA'S POV (PART): 5 DAYS TO THE MURDER! : O

My bed is the best! Is just so cosy! With my pillow and duvet...ahh! Can this be forever??

"GEET UUP!"

Well...probely not... -.-

"Get up Bella, Get up Emma! you're going to be late for school!" Mom said and hit  the lights on. AAAAU! THE LIGHT!

"How much is the clock??" I asked from my bed.

"It's....WOW! Get up now! It's almost a half hour to the school start, to both!" She said. WAAAIT! IM GOING TO BE LATE! For the first time! I almost jumped out of the bed, and started to take on my clothes. GOSH!

"Emma! Wake up!" I said, after I was done.

"I'm awake..." She murmured.

"What! But why didn't you dress up! Com'on!" I yelled, and took of the duvet.

"Hey! It's cold" She said, and took it back.

"But..the school Emma"

"Yeah...what's about that??" She said with her eyes closed. AAAAH! I can't belive it! I gave up. She's impossible! I took on my jacket and walked out the door. I turned my head back.

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" They said bye back.

"You're going to get SO late at school" I said.

"So what? I can make!" I grinned and started to walk.

I took the bus, and came just in time. YES! I walked in to the school, said hi to everyone. Maya, Erine, Emma and Annie. My bestfriends.

Hey! But wait a minute! Emma...and...Erine...?? EMMA AND ERINE?? The girls who hate each other?? They to girls who used to fight in the cantine, Maya who used to yell at her, laugh at her, push her.....

 Why are they talking to each other? Why are they laughing to each other?? Why are they even look at each other!? They...they...

"I know! It's really sick! Aren't you agree?" I heard Annie said. Me, Maya and Annie was starring at them. WHAT!??? They was talking about...something who happen't yesterday...

Well...that's true...Emma was outside yesterday...But I thought she was with Maya...or Annie...not Erine!!??

Well...I'm happy that they become friends again!

How did Emma get here so fast! I walked before her! How??

They finished there laugh, and looked at us.

"See?? I said that I could make it! I came before you!" Emma said.

"Yeah...how?" I asked confused.

"My good friend Erine here....her mom drive...to make a long story to short" She said. We all starred at them, EVERYBODY starred at them. Even the teachers! Fot the first time, are they talking to each other. When I say talk...I mean they talk, without the mean and hurtful words they used to say to each other. That's a miracle!

"So...where was you yesterday??" Maya asked, just to change the subject. This is SO weird!

"Oh! I was with Erine on shooping!" Emma said.

"oh..okay....aah!...hehe" We all said..... or...ehm... murmured.

We walked to the frenche class, or not Erine...she has spanish.

"So...I have direcdted all the samples..." The teacher said.

"Oh no! We getting back the tests today!" Annie said. YEES! FINALLY! I hop I got a A! I worked really hard on this test!

"Oh....I'm nervous!" I said. Emma looked a "bitch-look" to me.

"Why are you so nervous!!??? You get an A even you don't practie at all, NEERD!" She said. Well...I have A in almost everything...so that's true!  But i'm defintly not a NERD! Or.....I am??

The frenche teacher gave us the tests. Okay...1, 2, 3, watch! O.....YEEEEES! I GOT AN A!!!! Inside of my I was jumping really high! But outside I was just smiling.

"WOW! This is good!!" I heard Emma said.

"GOSH! This is terrible!" I heard Maya said.

"I didn't practice, and I got a C!!" Emma said excited.

"Me neither! And I got a D!!" Maya said. We all looked at her. That smart cookie?? Got a D? Well she's not a NERD exactly...But she always get a B in french. What's happing her?

"Whaaat? Didn't you practice?" Annie said.

"Well...I had forgotten that we were going to have french test..." Maya said sad.

"Forgotten? Butwhat did you do last night then?" I asked. Her eyes lit up suprised. She looked more uncertain. Maya...??

"Ehm...nothing...special...What did you got, Annie?" She said and changed the subject. It's something wrong, but I can't see what. It's something wrong with Maya!

MORE COMING! :)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! THANKS FOR READING, ; )

BYEEE!