CHAPTER 29

CHAPTER 29, 2 DAYS TO THE MURDER!

BELLA'S POV (PART):

I was sitting on the ground, spechless and starred hard at the wall. Hm....guess I took my dad's idea... But I justcan't belive it! Are she suddenly...gone??? Gone!? But it's..?? Where?? 

"Bella, you can come with me." A policeman said to me. He had a dark voice, but it was friendly. I followed the policeman to a tiny room. It was like a jail or something.

"So...When did you last saw Emma??" 

"Yesterday, in the morning." I said with a shaking voice. I tried to stop my self from crying. It's just to embarrising to cry with four policeman over you. He asked me some more questions and asked me to leave. He asked mom and dad some questions. In the end, we all got home. Mom was finished her crying, while I was hiding in my room. Under my duvet in my bed could you find me, crying over my lost twin sister. It wasn't a good feeling. I wanted to stop, but I couldn't controll it. It was like a ocean with tears in my eyes, and it didn't stop. I felt that my stomach was hurting, like it does when you have a bad feeling or guilty. Emma, please come back! Are you thinking of me?

EMMA'S POV (PART):

This is the worst time of my life! And I thought that my worst time of my life was when my mom forgot my birthday! He walked out of the tiny room.

"You where a good whore...lucky you! I'm keeping you!" He said. I didn't answared. He closed the door and suddenly where I alone. Is the first time that "Being alone" is good. I don't even want to look at him, I don't want to hear his cold voice. I just want to go home. I just want to be home. I wish that I never was here. I wish that I was doing, that I always do at home. I'm on my computer, watching tv, talking, talking with my friends on phone....texting on my phone, and sometimes I played games on my phone. It's fun! Ohhh! I really miss it! I REALLY miss the old days!.............

WAIT A MINUTE! O GOSH! 

Even it wasn't a mirror there, could I imagine my face. It was opened like a owls eyes, my mouth was quiet like a little mouse, my breath had stop fast as a tiger. I wasn't moving me. The only thing who moved in me, was my heart. And it felt it grew larger and larger. I was afraid that it will explode!

I think....I think......I-I....I think I have my phone!!! MY PHONE! HERE!! I almost screamed full of happiness, but I remembered..: The boss doesn't like sounds.... 

I think I putted in my jacket....I looked down. My jacket had some spots since last. I think is in my pocket.... but how?? My hands are taped to each other behind the chair. Hmm?? I started to tilt my body to left and right. Many times. I keeping on, and was doing it faster and faster. I took all my powers I had, (who wasn't much, because I hadn't get some food or water) I tried and tried, begged and begged; Please, please! Let it work! Let it work! I was almost crying (I cry a lot, or???) I stopped. Oh! It doesn't work! It doesn't help! I was crying. Crying in silence! If I made a sound, would he punch me and hurt me. It's sad, it's sad to not to cry when you have a reason. It's more harder when you're have to do it in silence. 

I just wanted to scream, yell, punch! I wish I was a strong girl who could punch the two boys and take care of my sister. Why aren't I strong??? Is it suppose to be this?? Everyone who get kidnapped are weak?? Or do they just take weak?? Or maybe...I'm the only one who are weak! 

I tried a last time, this time even harder. I tilts from left to right, right to left. If you had seen me would you probely laugh, but this is the only way! 

I tried and tried. Left, right, left, right, left, right....

DUUD!!

Yes!! Yeeeea!! I made it! I-I.....Made it !! I can't belive it! For the first time in this room am I smiling. I could feel a smile on my face, I could feel hope! I saw my phone on the floor (Which had fallen from the pocket, because of the tilts) 

I gently stretch my leg to the phone. It was a little bit far from me. I stretch my foot and could feel it. MY PHONE! I slowly pushed my foot back with my phone under. Carefull Emma, carefull! Don't mess it now! You're SO close! 

FINALLY! I tried to take of my shoes. It isn't easy when you're sitting and don't have hands! I struggled and struggled. Oh! It isn't easy! GOOOOSH! 

When I finally got off one shoe, I pressed my toe to the phone. I have low battery! I pressed and pressed, I was clicked on some things. 

BIIIIIP BIIIIIIP! 

It was ringing! I waited and waited impatient. COME'ON! TAKE IT! IT'S IMPORTANT!

BIIIIP BIIIIIP!

TAKE IIIIT THEN!! GOOOOSH! 

"Hello?" The voice said. Oh gosh! I was almost sechless, I murmured. 

"I....I..." I murmured. Why can't I say something?? 

"Emma?? Is it you???" The voice said again, this time more suprising and worried. I started to cry, I don't know what's going on with me! When the person I want to talk with, finally talk, am I spechless!!!

MOOOOORE COOOOOMING!

TOMORROW!! HEHE... :D

BYE ;)