CHAPTER 26:

CHAPTER 26, (3 DAYS TO THE MURDER! :) BEFORE THE PART OF EMMA ANSD THE SCARY MAN ;)

BELLA'S POV (PART):

I took a quick shower after Emma. UGH! It was SO cold!

"Emma! You took all the hot wather! OOOOOH!" I yelled at her in the shower. She took her head in the door.

"Oh...did I???" She said innocent. I didn't answared. She gave me a teased smile. UGH! I HATE HER!

I got out of the shower and dried me with the towel. I took the towel around me and walked to my room. I could see Emma. She was...she was getting on her clothes! Her jacket, her shoes, her cap, her mittens....Are she going..? I mean...now!? I checked the clock. It's still one houer to the school start. She took on her schoolbag, and opened the door.

"What!? Are you going NOW???" I asked confused. She turned her head, and nodded. I...was in shoock....SHE! HER! THE GIRL WHO HATES SCHOOL, ARE GOING ONE HOUR BEFORE IT STARTS!!?? The world is getting under or something... :O

EMMA'S POV (PART):

All I could see was black, black and black. All I could hear was me struggling, the man's voice and my heart beat. All I could do was punch, but I was to weak. I was helpless, I was alone, I was in danger....

"CALM DOWN, YOUR STUPID GIRL!!" I Heard him yell. He grabbed me, and startet to walk. He hold me SO hard! I was scared, SCARED! A tear started to get down, and I'M the girl who never cry!! I could see a car, and then I realised. OMG! I started to fight. I DON'T WANT DO BE IN THAT CAR! I fought all I had. It didn't matter if he punched me, but I don't want to be in that CAR! He yelled at me and grabbed me. I started to cry even more. PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP ME! I looked around. No one is here! No one! He kicked me in the backseat. I felt on my back, and my head bumped into something. AAU! He took up something. IT' S TAPE! He came closer to me. NO! NO! I took my arms and started to punch him in the face. 

"GET AWAY FROM ME, GET AWAY!" I screamed while I was crying. He took my hands, I tried to fight but he was faster. He taped my hands toghether, tight. I couldn't move my hands apart. Then he grabbed my head. He taped my mouth, I started to shoock my head. Tried to scream, scream. Just scream help! How hard can that be!!?

wel....It was harder than I thought. It came just a weak sound, from my taped mouth. My heart started to beat just faster and faster. I was afraid for that my heart started to jump out of me, or something. It felt like that! He started to smile at me. A wicked smile. I started to cry, but without a sound. It didn't came out of my mouth. He started to drive.

ERINE'S POV (PART):

I didn't get a hour of sleep today! Uhh! I'm so tired!! -.-

"Hey!" I heard Maya said. I turned around and saw Annie and Maya. I waved back to them. We was waiting a while and then we saw Bella.

"Hello, sorry for being late...." She said. We walked to the gym. Ugh! Don't you hate to have gym in the first schoolhour?? I do.

"Okay, everybody! We are going to have football today!" The gym teacher yelled. The teacher is a type who doesn't care if we are playing or not. We never played football.

"Did you saw "The Palace" yesterday??" I asked. Everyone was looking at me with a confused look.

"The Palace? What the..??" Maya said. We all turned our heads to her. We was in shoock.

"What..??" She said and looked at us with a confused look.

"That's what Emma usually say!" Bella said. We all started to laugh. That's true! Emma always says: The Palace? What the...???

She started to realise it, and gave us a smile. We all looked around, to see...

"When we talk about it.....Where is she??" Annie said. Then we all looked at Bella.

"How...can I....?" She started.

"Wel...you live with her, you was in the same stomach as her in nine months! She's your twin sister???" I said. She gave us a "I don't know, and I don't care!" face.

"All I know is that she left home one hour before the school start" What??? I'm sure that we all had the same look. Emma? left early, and walked to the school...like one hour before! That's not like her!

"But....she's a little late to left SO early...?" Maya said, and looked around. Hmm??

THE SCARY MAN'S POV (PART):

I could see how afraid she was. She was like a mouse, and I was the cat. Tom and Jerry....a little bit. I felt guilty in me. She's just a teenager girl. 16-17 year old. Poor girl....and I mean it... :( But I have to do this for my family. I took some tape and started to tape her hands. She tried to fight, but I was faster. I swallowed a big ball, I felt. A big ball in to my stomach. It didn't feel right. I don't want to look. I don't want to look at her sad and afraid eyes, I don't want to hear her cry and her heart beat faster and faster, I don't want to see her helpless. But I'm sorry! I have to do this! My boss told me! And that's the only way to save my family. My family that he has taken from me.

I taped her mouth. Not because it was something I had to do, or to be mean, It was just that I....I just can't hear her cry anymore. It's just hurts me more. It makes my heart melt. It makes  my...to think I'm a bad person..I AM a bad person! And I hate my self for that!

I started to drive with a tear in my eye. But I wiped it away. I can't! My boss would kill mme if he saw my cry over a girl. I feel sorry for her. I REALLY do! Please boss! Just don't get her hurt! PLEASE!

MORE COOOMING! HEHE....WAS IT GOOD.....? :(