CHAPTER 28

2 DAYS TO THE MURDER, CHAPTER 28

EMMA'S POV (PART):

I  was dreaming about being a supermodel for Vouge, the famous magazine in the world!! I was famous, I was rich, I had a family, I was happy. 

But then I heard a voice....a sound.... like music I think...

"HEEEY!" A man's voice could heard over the tiny little room I had sleeped. It was cold, uncomfortable, and hard to slepp on. It was just a tiny chair...so...you get it

I opened my eyes and sigh, because I realized that I wasn't home. 

I could fell someone playing with my hair. He was like touching it, but in a uncomfortable way. 

"Beautifull long hair, so soft, so clean...so.. girly...poor this girl..." He said to him self and continued. He was in front of my face, but I denied to look at his dangerous eyes. I'm sure that his eyes were quiet big and scary. 

I swallowed and was spechless. Can't you please let me go? 

"C...caa...ca-a.." I murmured. I would ask him, but I couldn't. It was something who stopped me. FEAR. I was to afraid.

"Ca...can...I-I ask you...why you...picked..mm-e?" I asked carefully, and was in fear that he would punch me or somehing. I closed my eyes, and wished that he wouldn't hurt me. 

"Why!? Why!? I'm actually looking at Annie, but I have to take her friends first." He said calm. I opened my eyes, suprised. He didn't hurt me....thanks....but WHAT!? Are he taking all o us? Maya...Erine...??

"But why me? Why am I the first?" I asked confused, and almost cried. I stopped it.

"Because...you're the smart one!" He said. Huuh?? Smart one?? What??? I got D in almost everything, my highest is a C in french. 

"The smart one? Me? Ehm....I don't....AHH! You meight be thinking of my twin sister! She's like the BIGGEST nerd, ever!" I said. 

"Is it two of them? The skin man, who always just look at us, and do what the boss says. 

"You haven't done you're work, Clark!!!" He yelled back at them. DAMN IT! Why did I told them that!!??? I'M THE STUPID GIRL  IN THE WORLD!

"Well...she's useless..." He said and looked back at me. 

"What should we do?" Clark asked.

"YOU'RE gonna bring the other onel and I'm gonna have fun with this one..." He said.

"WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WITH HER!!!" i Screamed in fear. Tak me instead!! I started to yell, about: don't take her, take me....she's have a furture, I'm npt, she's like the nicest person in the world! Please don't take her. 

But nothing could change him. He just started to laugh and smile. While Clark was in the car and drove away, was I elled at the scary man. About who mean he is, and how cold his heart is....and more...

They are taking Bella from me, and the worst thing is that it's my fault! IT'S MY FAULT! EVERYTHING! He came closer me, and started to kiss my neck,and my cheek. He started to came closer with his body, I was stiff, I couldn't move, I was to sad, to afraid....I don't think that I'm breathing either. It didn't care what he are doing to me, just DON'T HURT my sister!! The girl who always smiles, the girl ho always while forgive, who don't judge others....Bella, I'm so sorry for everything! If I could change this I would!

He started to unzip my jacket, slower and slower. He kissed my mouth, in a disgusted way. It felt that his tongue was almost in my neck. I couldn't breatjh, I almost started to puck because of his tongue. I have never kissed a boy like that! I couldn't to this anymore! This is to weird and disgusting!! I tried to take my head away from him, I shaked my head, bu he continued. I tried even more! EHH! This is SO uncomfortable! And in the end, I did it. He was looking at me like " Who are you thinking you are!!? Stop me, for doing my thing!!!??" I looked at him in the seond, but suddenly I felt a hand slapp on my cheek. He slapped me on my cheek. WOW! I wasn't prepared to that!! My eyes was in shock. That man is dangerous!! I have to get away! But how?!?

"Listen! You have to EVERYTHING what I'm telling you to do!!!" He whispered in my ear. I swallowed again. Help me out of this!

He started to take of his pants and his boxers, suddenly he stood ther all nakd from stomach to down. WHAT THE....?

He took my head, and hold it hard. Like I was sponge, who needed to take of water or something.

"Suck it!" He said coldly. I looked up to him, and back to...yeah...you know...I swallowed last time, before.. I......

BELLA'S POV (PART):

"Bella! Bella!" I heard mom's worried voice. I opened my eyes. I could see that she had cried, and she looked like I had fainted or something. 

"Uhm...yeah..??" I said and yawned. 

"Emma...she's...she's gone..." She said and a tear started to get slowly down. 

"Gone?? She can't be gone!? But..bu.."

"We have called the police, but they don't have a trace of her." She said calm. 

Emma? My sister? My twin sister is gone!? No, she can't be gone! I saw her yesterday, before the school start. I was just finished showered when she said good bye to me. Did she knew that she would be gone?? Was it therefore she left one hour earlier? But where? Where did she go? 

I heard my mom cro over the table. My dad was spechcless and was starring hard in the wall. I didn't know what I should do. Should I cry next to mom, be spechless like dad, or let out my feelings by yelling. I was so confused. It have always been me and her, her and me. Bella and Emma, Emma and Bella forever. The two twins who looked exactly like each other, but had two different personalities. We have always been togheter, two bestfriends. And now she's suddenly gone...! 

I can't belive it....It's unreal...!

MOOORE COOOOOMING! THANK YOU FOR READING. I'M ALMOST DONE WITH THIS STORY. ; )

BUT DON'T WORRY I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR MORE WRITING..HEHE :D

I'M UPDATE ON WEDNESDAY

BYYEEE !!!! :DDD