CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7, 17 days to the murder:

"Annie! If you don't hurry up, do you have to WALK to school ALONE!" my mom complained.

"yeah...yeah.." I murmured and yawned. It was early in the morning, why do school have to start eight in the morning! I mean..seriously!! I'm TIRED!

"I'm in the car! Do you come or not!?" She screamed again. Oh...Mom! I didn't answer. I took a glass with milk and walked to the car.

"what took so long time!?" She complained AGAIN. Wow! She's a very complained person..!

I was on the way to the car door when I heard a voice.

"hey, you!" It was a man in the 30-40ers. He had big eyes and was really told. I looked up to his face. Wow! He's tall!

"ehh...me?" I asked confused and looked around.

"who else?" He said.

"I don't know.." I said, and looked confused. What's with him? Can't I just go to school like others kids around here!? He just watched.and stared hard. He's scary! Gosh! Just tell what you was going to tell, you old man!

"Annie! You better come now or..I will drive away from!" My Mom said.

I hurried up, and got in on the car. Ahh! Cosy and warm! I watched out from the window, while mom drives like a crazy woman. I could see that the man stood quietly and stared. Ugh! Creepy! He continued to we wasn't to see anymore. Crazy! But who cares!? I putted on my headphones and took the music sound on max.

Ah! Music! My favourite! I listened to Chris brown, one direction, Justin bieber (sometimes) and Rihanna. I love her! Her beautiful voice is so indescribable. I don't know why, but suddenly I should wish that I had her voice. Me? who doesn't like to sing, specially not in front of peoples...

MORE COMING! :)