CHAPER 9:

MAYA'S POV (PART):

"So what's your number?" Erine asked. I turned around to take up my schoolbag. hehe...I can't my number in my head. I have tried to remember it, but it's just to difficult to learn..! I messed in my schoolbag and finally find it. My mobile..! 

"ÆÆÆÆÆHH!" I heard Erine scream, she almost falt from the chair. We all watched her with a confused views. She had her hand over her mouth and her eyes was big like a elephant. It looked like she didn't breathed at all. 

"What is it Erine??" I asked concerned. She took slowly her forefinger out and pointed some were. We all watched her forefinger to the point she pointed. When we saw what she meant, were we all in shoock.

"WHAAAT??" Someone screamed. It was quiet right know. My heart was beaten, faster and faster! I fellt my stomach was warm. It came of fear. I'm afraid. We all are! I stop breathing in one second, but then remembered that I have to breath.

It...was..it was blood! Red blood EVERYWERE! We saw..we..saw....the janitor be killed! KILLED! It was to tall men who had black clothes on. The one had a gun in his hand and the other a camera. OMG! Are they gonna to kill us!? They are in front of our window. They can break into us, anytime! We all started to panic! I don't wanna die so young! I'm just 17! HELP! SOMEONE HELP US! We looked for a teacher, no one had coming yet! GOSH! The teachers are always late! HELP US! 

No one was moving on. Everyone was afraid to be seen of this black clothes men. WHAT IF THEY TURNED AROUND AND SAW THAT WE HAD WATCHED ALL THE TIME! WE WHOULD BE KILLED!  

 MORE COMING, I WRITE DAILY. 4 PAGES EVERYDAY ;) THANKS FOR READIN IT MEANS A LOT!