CHAPTER 27

CHAPTER 27, 3 DAYS TO THE MURDER!

BELLA'S POV (PART):

It was lunch time. Me, Annie, Maya and Erine sat on the same place we used to. I took up my lunch, and could see Maya rulled her eyes.

"What??" I asked. I took up my juice and started to eat.

"It's just...you never buy anything in the cafeteria!" I looked confused. So??? Is it a law? Do I have to buy anything in the cafeteria?

"So what?" Annie said. That's was exactly what I was going to say.

"I don't want you to be one of.......you know...." She said and pointed somewhere with her head. We looked, and could see..

"The nerds?? Do you think that I am one of them?" I asked. We was looking at a round small table with four students around it. Three girls, and one boy. The girls had long, straight hair, and two of them had there hair in pony tail. They was sitting quietly and was reading in something.....hugh...book....

Well....I'm not like them! I'm really sure! 

"I'm not like them!" I said to Maya. Everyone jumped a little bit. They didn't expected that I was going to yell.

"Well....you get good grades, and thats good! But you're allways sitting on the ground and reading in breaks, and NEVER go one parties." She said,

"So?? A lot of peoples do that! I'm normal." I said.

"You're shy, quiet, and never does something wrong. You're kind of a "Nice-girl-who-loves-school-so-much! " She said.

It was quiet after that. The first time that is quiet in our table. Maybe Maya had right. Maybe I am a NERD! But in a good way, or???

"Maybe I am. I mean, when I grow up I want to help people, learn them, take care of them, you know...like a mom..." I said. 

"And that's good!" Erine said to encourage me.

"I'm sorry, bit what kind of people???" Maya asked. Ah! She remindes me of Emma, so much. You know like; Bitchy on the outside, but a REALLY soft and nice girl on the inside. By the way, where is she?

EMMA'S POV (PART):

I have sittingher in almost one houer! Where are we going? What are he doing? What do he want from me? I don't know him! I don't know anything! I'm just a teenager! A innocent teenager girl!!! Can't he just let me go!? Okay...That's sounds a little bit stupid. He would never do that! He just kidnapped me! And I don't know if i'm going to die today, or not! Or tomorrow! Or....! Anyway! I need to get out of the car, but how? My mouth is taped, I can't move my arms, and he has a gun in his jacket. I'm helpless! LET ME GO! LET ME GO! I'M JUST A GIRL! 

By the way, I'm late for school!

THE MAN'S POV (PART):

We have sitting here in almost one houer. I could see that she was wondering, that she was afraid, that she had panic. I turned to left, and parked the car. Now was here eyes opened, she reminded me on a bird or something. I got out and opened her car door.

She was sitting there, with a question taped on her pan. It was like I saw it. 

"Get out." I said. She looked at me. Ohhh! Poor girl! 

"Get out!" I said a little it louder. She got out, and I quickly grapped her arm. I slammed her to the house. The danger house. That's what I always says to my self, everytime I see it. This would be hard for her. We got in. I closed the door.

"Are you home already!?" A voice said. The footstephs camed, just closer and closer. 

"Yeah, I have her..." I murmured. He camed. He opened his eyes, and looked deeply in shoock. 

"WOW! You did a good job!" My boss said, and walked closer to her. 

EMMA'S POV (PART):

A tall scary man, camed closer to me. He smiled at me, but it wasn't friendly. He was like smiling to him self while he looked at me. I swallowed a big afraid-ball. Oh no! He's coming! Coming to me! He walked and walked. And stopped right in front of me. I stepped back. 

"Don't be afraid little girl....I take care of you...." He whispered in my ear. A tear came down my cheek. Let me go, just let me go! Please! I'm begging! Another tear started to came down. This was a hot tear. And suddenly was my eyes full of wather. Someone, help me!

"Ohhh.....She's crying!" He said and laughed after that. He played with my hair, and patted on my cheek.

"This is a beautifull girl! To shame...." He said, and kissed me on my neck. Someone! I'm BEGGING YOU! HELP ME! My heart started to beat, just faster and faster. I couldn't breath it was like the oxygen had stopped working. My stomach was hurting, it was full of fair. My face was warm, and started to get warmer. I couldn't move, it was like he had made me to a stone! Or a statue! But my mouth was shaking, it didn't stop! It just camed automatic! I couldn't controll it!

"Naaw! She's afraid!......They always are!" He said, and walked back. WHAT!? They always are??? Is it more of them here, like me! What have he done with them!? Are he keeping us somewhere?!?

"Take her to the chair!" He said to the skinny man. The man who brought me here. He grabbed my arm and slammed me over to another room. The room was small, tiny, and very closed. It had no windows, and the only thing who was their was a chair. He pushed me to the chair. I falled hardly on the chair. AAAU! HEY! CALM DOWN! 

He took hi's tape. OH NO! NOT AGAIN! He took my arms behind the chair and taped them to it. 

"Don't move!" He said, and walked out of the room. I looked around, hmm...? It just grey walls, white floor and a red chair. Okay, maybe this isn't SO bad!......

Maya, Annie, Erine and Bella walked home. When they got to the cross, walked Maya and Annie to the left, Erine straight, and Bella for the first time walked alone to the right. Maybe she got sick..." Bella said to her self, and walked home.

While they have it cosy and warmed home....Are Emma struggling to scream. Bit it isn't easy with a tape in her mouth. Will she get help? Are she STILL helpless? Would she die? 

Find it out! 

THANKS FOR READING, MOOOOORE COOOOOMING! :) HEHE....BYE ;)