CHAPTER 25!

CHAPTER 25, 4 DAYS TO THE MURDER!!!!!!!

BELLA'S POV (PART):

I took a glass with cold wather. Mmm! I'm so tursty! 

"O GOSH! BELLA!!" I heard Emma screamed.  Suprisingly She turned off the music. 

"BEEELLAAAA!!" I rolled my eyes and walked.

"Whaaat???" I asked confused. She run to me, while I was standing in the door. She looked scared or something. 

"What is it? Have you finally seen your self in the mirror??" I joked, but just to be mean. A little bit. She ignored me. Her eyes was opened, more then before. More it was, in the math... She was spechsless, but she started to murmured a whisper voice. 

"Okay...don't look at the side, but...." She stopped. Emma started to breath heavier. I could almost hear her heart beating. 

"It's.....it's....it's...was...a...a-a camera!" She said terrifide. I rolled my eyes. She noticed me. 

"HEY! It's serious! I-I think I got a stalker or something....The camera was like on me!" She said more afraid. OH GOSH!

"Aren't you the one who like the cameras are poiting to you!?" I joked again. A mean joke. 

"NO! Not like that! It was a man I think! OMG! He taked pictures of me!!!" She said and was more scared than a mouse. I didn't care if she said that I couldn't look at the side. I watched, and all I could see was a desk.

"So?? Where are the " monster " then??"  I asked a mean joke again. Hehe...I have to stop with that....

"Hey! Don't look! It was outside...window..." She said. I looked at the window. It was just snow, ehm....snow....AND.....snow - . - Emma!! 

She turned around and watched out. 

"But....but....I swear that I saw it!" She said.

"You just see what you want to see." I said and patted on her shoulder. 

THE NEXT DAY (3 DAYS TO THE MURDER)

EMMA'S POV (PART):

I walked to the school alone. I was walking fast, I was runing in some places. I had to hurry up! I was checking the time. Okay! Hurry up! I wasn't hurring up, because I was late. I dind't care if I came late or early, it just that I....I'm afraid!

To walk alone. Before was it okay, but now....I fell like it someone who planing to attack me or something. I turned my head back. Okay, no one is back me....

When I showered today, I saw a camera in the windowsill. I quickly turned it off. But who?? Who did that?? I walked out and then I saw a man who was texting with his phone. He walked very closed to me. It was like he was breathing on my neck. It was like he was watching me, spying on me. When I got to a swing He turned and walked back. That was some of the scariest thing I ever have......

OMG! IT'S IT'S HIIIM! 

I stopped up. It was a man who was behind a tree! Oh no! He can't...he just....he can't...!!! I run all I had. I run, OMG! He started to run! My heart started to beat, my adrenaline was on high. My stomach was hurting. I felt butterflies in my stomach, but it wasn't of happiness. It was of FEAR! I turned my head, while I was runing like I never had done before. He was fast! Can someone help me!?? Please! It's a man who spying on me!  It's a man who runing after me! HEEEEELP! I wanted to scream, but I couldn't! I couldn't get it out!  And it was no one here! Except of the CRAZY MAN! Oh no! I hear some foot stephs behiind me! I turned around and the last thing i saw was two hands who covered my eyes and my mouth. I couldn't see, I couldn't scream. 

HEEEEELP!!

MOOORE COOOOOMIIIING! :DDD

LOVE YOU ALL <3333333333