CHAPTER 15:

CHAPTER 15, 12 DAYS TO THE MURDER:

ANNIE'S POV (PART):

"moom??" Moom??"  I yelled around. It was early morning  on saturday, and mom wasen't to see. The clock is nine, where is she? am I alone her? Suddenly I heard some  fot stephs.

"I call you later, okay?" It was mom. I heard some laughing and a kiss sound. EHHHRG! UGH! DISGUSTING!

"I had a lot of fun!" She said.

"Me too, call me" WHAT?? It was a man voice. Who's that!!? Is she dating someone? I run to the door and could see a man. He was tall, had big eyes and.....HEY!

my eyes was in shock, I couldn't belive my eyes! I blinked so much I could. But the man was the same! how...how...? That's....That's...That's the man who...I remember it!

" Hey you!" That's him! That strange man, who stopped me in the car. "Who else??" He said after. I remember him. But why in the world are he hugging my mom!? Mom waved goodnye and he drived away. I stood right back her, with arms in cross.

"So...When were you going to tell me??" I said. She jumped a little bit, turned around and saw me. She smiled confused.

"Annie! You're awake!"

"Mom?" I said.

"Okay..Listen..Honey...I was going o tell you, but..."

"How long!?"

"What?" She asked confused.

"How long have you dating!?

"ehh...inly a few weeks..okay months, but.." She said and stopped. I didn't answared. I just turned around and toke breakfast.

MORE COMING :)