CHAPTER 23!

CHAPTER 23, STILL 4 DAYS TO THE MURDER...

While Annie is getting ready for school....

MAYA'S POV (PART):

"Bye mom, i'm going!" I yelled and closed the door. Today i'm going to school with Bella. Well...she asked. She don't wanna go with Emma, and not alone...so...

I waited on the place. Oh! Is cold! Are she coming??? I don't wanna be late. I looked around. White trees, white ground, white...everything! Ahh! I looked around and FINALLY, she camed.

"I'm sorry!" She said.

"What took so long time?" I asked, a little bit annoyed. But I didn't show that.

"Ahh! You know....Emma..." She said. We started to walk. We talked and talked. Brr..! Is so cold! I saw that Bella was tuning her head to side, sometimes. And suddenly she got really nervous. I looked where she looked, and was wondering.

" What are you looking at??" I asked. It was nothing there. She turned to me, with terrified eyes. Her mouth was shaking.

"Nothing..." She murmured. Her eyes got watery, her mouth was still shaking. All her was shaking, a little bit. She looked afraid of something.

"Hey, something is it!" I said. She looked back to me again.

"No, it's nothing. I'm just cold.." Bella said and gave me a weak smile.

Now, was we finally there. School! But, hey! it's FRIDAY! YEEEEEAHH! We walked in, and saw Emma and Erine.

THE MAN'S POV (PART):

It was early in the morning. Every day, every night. The same thing. I looked out of the window. Okay, no one have waked up there... I made my self a cop of tea and startet to get ready. I took up my camera.

RIIIIING!

OHH! I jumped a little jump. It was just a message from my phone.

MAYA: I think about you <333

I smiled a little bit. She's so sweet! I texted back.

Me: Think about you too, miss you ; )

Then I got a message from my boss... -.-

The stupid man: You better success today!!!!! Or I will get your sister!!

I dindæt answared. Goosh! I have to succes today! Or he rape my sister!!!! He has already kidnapped my mother, father, my littlebrother, and he has my sister there! Okay! Don't think, just do it!

I opened the curtains and watched to theirs window. Why isn't anybody?? Annie! You have to be there! I took up my camera and watched.

THERE YOU ARE!!! She was brushing her teeths. And was late for school, like always. I zoomed, and took a picture. More pictures to....OPS!

She turned her head to the window. But she didnæt notice me. She looked at the peoples who walked, and the cars, and threes....I continiued. YES! I got the face! Now can't my boss take my sister! She looked and looked, till she suddenly looked a little bit closer and....OH NO!

She saw me! Her eyes were confusing, but terrifid. She saw me! I holdt my camera in front of me. She can't see that is me! You know....the man who dates her mother!

MORE COMING! IM SORRY THAT THIS WAS SHORT, BUT I HAD TO DO SOMETHING!

THNX! ; )

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. <3333