CHAPER 8:

THE SCARY MAN'S POV (PART):

"I don't know..." Annie said. That  girl doesn't know nothing about me...But! I know everything of her! I have spying on her in...let me see..uh..3 years now! Her mother yelled at her and she hurried up. The car drived away and I stood there and watched. She looked at me and seemed like she didn't care. 

I took my car and drived nehind them, just some few meters. Her mother waved "Goodbye" And drived away to work..I think..! She stood there and was waiting for someone. I know her! Even if she doesn't know me at all. She turned her head around to look after someone. Finally! The beautifull blonde girl camed. She had the red jacket she received from Annie. Damn! She looks so skinny in that. They hugged each orher and walked in. 

I slowly camed out of the car and walked to the window. That perfect place to watch Annie's class. It's allways there. I took my head slowly  up to the window and watched. Annie was sitting and was on her phone, some boys were flirting with the popular girls.., the nerds were sitting quietly and talked to each other...and...THERE! There is she! The prettiest girl in the world! She was smiling from ear to ear and was talking to another girl.

I took my camera up and starting to take pictures of her. Her eyes, her hair, her beautifull smile, her face! ahh..! How can she be mine? She's just so perfect! I taked few more, when suddenly a voice camed back  me. 

"Now? How is it going!?" The voice said. 

"Fine..." I replied.

"CALL ME BOSS!" He yelled.

"Yeah..of course...boss.." I answered.

"Remember...when you have her.." He started, but was interrupted by a man.

"YOU AGAIN!" The man yelled. It was the janitor for the school again...oh..gosh!

*Yeah...ehm..hi" I started.

"Are you looking for your "son" again? Hm!?" He said and walked closer.

"I..I...He...ehm...forgot he's lunch box.." I lied.

"Did he!? You know we have a cantine!" He said suspiciously. 

"He didn't bring money to..." 

"For the first:...Your behind the school, the entrance is that way!" He said and pointed. 

"For the second: You don't have a lunch box in your hands! So tell me..."

"SHUT UP, OR I WILL KILL YOU!" My boss yelled and took his gun in front of the janitor. The janitor stopped and tooked his hands up.

"I...I...I.." He murmeled and so scared.