CHAPTER 12:

CHAPTER 12: STILL 15 DAYS TO THE MURDER!

CHRISTOPHER'S POV (part):

"EVERBODY DANCE NOW!" I screamed. Everybody started to laugh. We continued to shower. Ahhh! Warm water when you sweat like a pig! Can it be better??

"What!?" Someone said. I looked around. WTF! Is dark here! The lights...!...it's..GONE! Seriously!? Who do something like that!? It's so..so childish! AAAARRG! We all started to go out from the shower. When suddenly....

"PANG! PANG! PANG!" What!? Is it a gunshot??? Is it someone here?? O GOSH! It's...it's the men! The Men who killed the janitor!!! RUN!

We started to panic. Scream like girls! We didn't care if we sounds stupid. We started to push each other. AUUU! I got an elbow in my eye! Hey! Watch out! Dud!

We are afraid! My heart started to beat, faster and faster.

"PANG! PANG!"

I fell on the floor. AUU! It was somebodies shoes or something..why is it shoes in middle of the floor!?

Finally! One of the boys found the light and turned it on. We started to calm down.

"all of my clothes strewn across the floor!" I complained. Everybody started to complain and took there's things up. I saw one of my gym shoes near the mirror. I walked there and picked it up. I automatic stood in front of the mirror, when I picked up my shoes. That's was weird?? Why is it red drops who falling down from the mirror??? I looked a little bit higher.

YOU'RE NEXT

It stood with red colours. The colour had started to melt and some tiny red drops, felt slowly down. I read it again.

YOU'RE NEXT

What..wh...what did that mean?? Am I the next person to be killed!!? Where the men here?? Or did they mean to day it to another person??

"WHAT!!?" I heard someone say. The boys started to come. They all starred at the mirror, and read the red letters.

"WOW! You're in trouble man!" Jake said. Everyone starred at me.

"just because I saw it first, doesn't mean that "I'm the next" " I replied.

"really....??" Jake said. He didn't seem he was believing in that.

"it's true! I was just here to pick up my gym shoes and then I saw that totally random!" I yelled at them.

They were in shock, it didn't sounds like it was true. But even I could know if it was me. Suddenly we heard an familiar voice.

"everyone has to go! We closing the wardrobes now!" It was the gym teacher. He walked in.

"why is everyone still in their boxers??" He asked confused and looked around. No one answered. He continued his walking, and then stopped somewhere. He starred and starred, and finally said:

"is that blood???"

MORE COMING :)