CHAPTER 10:

THE MAN'S POV (PART):

"You...you...you KILLED him!" I screamed in shoock. How can he shoot an innocent janitor? It was a life who got broken! What if he had childerens? A wife!? He's an evil man! My stupid boss! 

"NOO!!! DID IIIII!????" He said in sarcasm and laughed so hard that he's stomach jumped up and down. He didn't care. Apperently..! He stopped laughing when he saw that I wasn't laughing.

"What's wrong with you!?" He yelled at me. He played with the gun and pointed at me.

"Your and soft man! And soft men are useless! So you have to man up, or I will find someone else to work with me!" He pointed hard with he's gun to my chest. 

*Fine! Find someone else to work with you, I'm done her!" I said and slapped he's gun away from me.

*Okey, but then I have to kill you!" He said. I was in shoock. Wh...wh...WHAT!? KILL ME!? I was dumb. No words camed out of my mouth. I tried, but it just couldn't. what's going on!?

"Since you know the secret do I have to kill you!" He said and took the gun in my forehead. 

"But..but...I promise...I will not tell anyone" I said and started to breath faster and faster. 

*I'm not sure of that.." He said and took his forefinger on the gun. He pushed slowly in the button. CLICK! 

"OKEY, OKEY! I SURRENDER!" I screamed, afraid. He took the gun down and smiled. 

*Good! Let's go!" 

We walked away. How did I get in this mess!?

MORE COMING :)