CHAPTER 11:

CHAPTER 11: 15 DAYS TO THE MURDER:

Annie's POV (part):

" Ernie, is nothing to be afraid of!" I complained at her. She's so annoying! She is STILL afraid for the men who killed the janitor. Maya and I was the most bravest in the class. Everyone, even the boys were chewing their nails, while me and Maya screamed the shit out of them! Haha!

I can take the yesterdays prank like an example: it was the last minutes of the gym. And we decided to prank with the boys! When we heard they all was in the shower, walked we quiet in. We took a little bit of Maya's red lipstick and wrote on the mirror: YOU'RE NEXT. The boys was still in the shower. They couldn't see us, because the showers were in another room. But they could heat us, and we could hear them...

"EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!" Screamed Christopher from the shower. We continued the prank. We took all the gym bags and started to throw all who was in there and messed it around. Toilet papers, boxers, gym shoes, t-shirts. ...and more was thrown around in the boys room. But that's just the beginning!

I have a app in my mobile. When I B click in this app, will a loud LOUD sound come. And this sound is a sound of and gunshot!

Maya hit the light. It was really dark her. We stood near the door.

"WTF!"

"WHAT HAPPENED!?"

"TURN ON THE LIGHT AGAIN!"

"WHO DID THIS!?" they were confused and SO ANGRY! they started to go out of the shower and turn the light on. Now was it mine turn. I started to do my thing. I clicked on the app and:

"PANG! PANG! PANG!" It said really loud. All of them started to get panic and scream.

"OMG! It's someone who shoots!" RUN!" They screamed and screamed.

"PANG! PANG!" We got out and started to laugh so hard, when we.was in the girls room. They screamed like a girl! HAHA! I'm going to laugh of it every time I see them! That's was hilarious!

MORE COMING! :)