CHAPTER 18:

CHAPER 18, STILL 12 DAYS TO THE MURDER:

THE MAN'S POV (PART):

I was sleeping when I hear something. RRIIIIIIIIIING! RRIIIIIIIIIIIING! Ohh....It was my phone. What will the boss with me now!!? The clock is...around ten...But it's saturday. GOSH! I took it, without looking at the phone.

"WHHAAAAAT??!" I said peevishly. I was lying in my bed, the phone was on the loudspeaker.  

"uhh?? Clark? Is it you??" I heard a woman voice said.....wait a minute!  A WOMAN! GOSH! It's her! I opened my eyes in shock...oh no!

"Yeah...uhh...sorry about that...im very grumpy in the mornings.."

"haha! That's okay! Sorry for weaking you..."

"OH! I wasn't sleeping..." I lied.

"Oh..okay! Then....you can come here? To me? Annie is gone and..." She said. REALLY???  In a saturday...

"Okay...that would be fun.." I said and let on.

I took a quick shower and walked out. BRRRR! WOW! It's SO cold right now!! I walked faster, I just want to go in...to a warmer place... When I finally came, was we in the kitchen. She poured up with wine in my glass, and we started to talk.

MAYA'S POV (PART):

"Bye dad, bye mom!" I said and closed the door. It's time to girl shooping! That's something I really need. I have to by more foundation...and...hm...what more...Yeah a  new lipstick! Annie brooked the other red lipstick...from the gym.. -.-

"HEY! WHATCH WHERE YOU GOING!" I hear a man said. I had jostled to his arm. I turned around to say sorry. I turned slowly around and saw who it was. OO! GOSH! I can't belive it! It's the man...who...starrd at me...in the window.. UHH! I can still remember his DISGUSTING face! So SCARY! I tried to say something...just a little "Im sorry.." But I couldn' t.

He watched me in his blue eyes...Beautifull eyes....HEY! No! Not beautifull eyes...or they are...but NO! I can't ! He's dangerous! Suddenly he smiled a little smile to me...wow! He has a gorgeous smile...He looked nicer, than he on the window...Why??

"It's okay...It was my mistake..." He said and smiled with he's eyes. GOSH! I love when boys do that! Smile with there eyes...

"No...it was my fault..." I said and watch deep in he's eyes. He's perfect! He's...He's....NOO! STOP MAYA! STOP LOOKING AT HIM!

LATER...:

THE MAN'S POV (PART):

We was talking in the kitchen, we laughed...but all I could think about was the blond girl....I saw her to day...on the way here...She's so cute!

The doorbell ringed. We heard some footstephs outside. I tought that Annie was gone...?

Suddenly opened the kitchen door, it was the wind who had got the door to opened. When we both saw the door, saw we to girls. It was Annie.....and a girl in her age....a blond girl...maybe??

They walked to use. THAT 'S THE BLOND GIRL I.....

"Annie this is Clark, Clark this is Annie" The woman said. I smiled, but all I could see was the gorgeous girl next to her. The lights shone on her...just her...Her lips was so perfect, with natural pink color and her big pretty blue eyes. Her hair is the most prettiest hair I've ever seen! But her face was my favourite. She's natural pretty. Her face are nice and simple, but she reminds me of an angel. MY angel...

I reach my hand to her, FINALLY can I touch her. Her hand. I said my name and hold her hand tight, but lovely. It came some butterflies in my stomach when i touched her hand. She said her name was "Maya" Ohh! That's the prettiest name I ever have heard. Maya....Maya your mine...

I still hold her hand. I don't want to let go on her. It maybe my only change to hold her hand, even if it's just a hand shock. I don't wanna let you go...Maya...please hold me forever...All the world around me, was suddenly gone. It was just me and Maya...I wonder if she also fell like this...

MAYA'S POV (PART):

Annie and me walked in to the kitchen. I saw her mother with a man....WAIT! a man?? It's nearlier a boy! It's HEY! The man from the...OMG! It's him...again! Are he dating Annie's mother!? WHAT! And I tought for some reason that it would be me and him! I don't know why...

He smiled a little smile to Annie and then saw me. Deep in my eyes. Please...Please dont do this to me....I donæt wanna...fall in love with you! I said to my self. But...but...he's smile is the most cutest I ever have seen! He have lovely white teeths and he's hair are cruly. NAAAWWWW ! He's a cuty! My cuty! Or in my minds....he is.. -.-

He reach his hand and said that he's name was Clark. That's a nice name. Simple: Clark. He hold my hand tight. WOW! He's hand are so cosy! I felt safe in he's hand...I dont know why...And I dont know why im feeling warm in my cheecks. They began to be pink. OH GOSH! Im blushing! Oh! So embarrising! STOP BLUSHING MAYA! I looked to he's kind face. It's my best part of all. Look him.

DRRRRIIIIIING!!

OOH! GOOSH! Everyone jumped a little jump at the same time. oh...It was just the doorbell. Annie run to the doorbell and opened, while Annie's mom saw sranghed at me. Yeah...I better let his hand now...I slowly opened my hans. He tooked back his hand slowly too. Bye...My dream prince...forever...I said to my self.

well...this is sad.... :(

MORE COMING! :D

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT <333 LOVE YOU GUYS!