Words

"Oh haha, I didn't expect you to ask that.." Anne said nervously.

Julie's face turned beet red fast.

"AH- sorry! I didn't mean to say that it kinda slipped out you don't have to answer that!" Julie said, panicking.

"No haha it's okay umm I'll answer it" Anne put her hand on Julie's shoulder before saying her answer.

"Well for starters, I noticed that I was excited every time you spoke to me. I'd analyze every word you'd say and I'd repeat it in my head all day.
Everyone disappeared when you were in front of me you seemed like the most beautiful person in the world every time you were in front of me and-"

Before Anne could say anything else, Anne noticed that Julie was staring at her with such a strong intensity.

Anne's heart began to run a thousand miles an hour at the sight of this.

"Do you think that way about me?..." Julie said softly.

"Yeah, I do..." Anne said with almost the same softness.

Their hands began to touch slightly.

"Anne?"

"Yes?"

"Nobody has said such words to me before," Julie said as she rested her head on Anne's shoulder.

Anne rested her head on top of hers.

"That should be a crime."

They both giggled.

"Anne?"

"Yes?"

"I think I like you too"
.
.
.
.
.
(Author's note)

Hai! Thank you all so much for the support I can't believe that this story has reached 100 votes that's so insane. We are also about to reach 3k views which makes me so incredibly happy! <3

I hope you are all enjoying the story so far see y'all on Friday!
-D