The popular kid

"It's okay, class doesn't start for a while, we have time!" Said Anne getting her stuff together.

"Yeah you're right haha I guess all the people getting up so quickly made me panic a bit." Charlie got up and stood next to Anne.

"Oh, Charlie what would you do without me" Anne joked.

"You're right I get I should keep you around more!"

They both start laughing and Charlie locks their arm with Anne's.

"C'mon let's walk around for a bit before class!"

They both started walking out random kids out of a sudden started waving hi to charlie. Anne thought it was just formality but then she noticed that they knew every one of the kids' names.
"Charlie must have a lot of friends," Anne thought to herself. "Well, they are very nice and talkative so it should be surprising."

"You have many friends!" Anne said

"Haha yeah, it's a gift I guess people just like me!" Charlie joked.

"Woooow okay," Anne said sarcastically. "I guess you don't need me since you got all of your other friends."

They both laughed.

"Oh no, Anne Howard I like you! You got something about you, you're different. I bet we will stay friends for a while."

"I like you too Charlie Hart."

"Well, I sure hope so I've been hanging out with you for like a few days now I would assume you like my company."

"I do!" Anne laughed, "you're cool!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Author's note)
Hi! Sorry, I didn't upload yesterday, I might need to change the upload schedule from every weekday to every Monday - Wednesday - Friday I need to see how things lay out before I make the decision tho.

I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far!

Thank you all so much for the 2k view it means the absolute world to me.
To think I went from 500 views to around 1k in a day is insane!!!