The Friend

After the art class, Anne and Charlie headed to their lockers to get ready for the last class of the day.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT A HIGHER GRADE THAN ME!" Shouted Anne

"I can't believe it either! Haha, I guess I'll have to look to you for advice more often!" Said Charlie with a snarky look.

"Ohh no I learned my lesson I'm never sharing a good idea with you ever again!" Anne bopped Charlie's nose.

As soon as she said that, May came from around the corner and joined in their conversation.

"Hey, guys, what's going on?" Said May super happy.

"I just totally proved I'm better at art than Anne!" Charlie said.

"You are so not! Maybe the teacher mixed up our grades or something!" Said Anne.

"Haha, can I get some context over here?" Said May shyly.

"Okay so I gave Charlie an idea for a project and I am not joking, their art looked like a toddler scribbled on a piece of paper but then they ended up getting a higher grade than me!" Said Anne.

"Wait wait can any of you show me a picture of the art so I can judge both?" Said May.

They both showed May a picture of their artwork.

"See mine is better!" Said Anne.

"Wait is yours the beautiful and moving artwork on the side oh god it's magnificent the way the green and brown colors blend it's truly exquisite."

"Ah on the contrary madam that art picture is mine, I appreciate your kind words." Said Charlie in a rich person's accent.

"Okay, you are messing with me." Said while taking her phone back.

Both May and Charlie started laughing uncontrollably.

"C'mon you goofballs we need to head to class" Anne smiled.

As soon as she said that someone behind her tapped her shoulder.