FOCUS!

By the end of her class she was considering skipping and just wandering off somewhere but on the other hand, it would have been really stupid to just skip because of someone.

As soon as the bell rang Anne tried to stall as much as possible. She took extra hallways and even washed her hands in the restroom even if she had no reason to.

When the bell rang she felt her stomach sink.
She gathered up all of her courage and started walking her way to her class with every step she took felt heavier and heavier. Anne could see the classroom door at a distance and saw some kids from her class walking up to it too.

Anne immediately started to walk a bit faster to catch up right behind them. She thought it would be better if she didn't go in alone. Her plan worked perfectly she walked right behind them and as soon as she did she made eye contact with Julie.

"WHY ME?!" She thought.

On the outside, she tried to not make a big deal out of it and just walked to her seat.
During the lecture she tried her best to not even look in Julie's direction; she didn't want to make awkward eye contact again. Although she couldn't help but notice how in the corner of her eye Julie seemed to be looking at her quite often.

She tried not to think about it; she just wanted to focus on her classwork as fast as possible and get it over with.