Let's Talk

"Julie..." Anne managed to get out.

She had barely noticed that all the books from her locker had fallen out.

"Look I know you don't want to talk to me and that's fine but I think you should at least hear me out?" Julie said as she helped pick up her books.

Anne nodded then she turned to put her books back.

"Anne...you-" Julie paused. "You changed me. I don't know how to describe it but when you were with me it felt as if the whole world didn't matter."

Anne quickly turned around and whispered:

"What?"

"I know that it's stupid I've only known you for a little bit but you make me feel like a person. A real person with feelings and thoughts- I feel like I can talk to you."

Julie started glowing a slight tint of pink and her eyes started going more and more glossy.

Anne felt completely shocked she could believe that Julie was right there in front of her as beautiful as ever talking in this way.

She was so shocked that words couldn't seem to leave her mouth. She was completely stuck.

''Tell me I'm dreaming of imagining things!! This cannot be real?!?" Anne thought to herself.

Julie put her back against the wall and sat down.

"I was going to break up with Hunter I was but then- I didn't want to disappoint my parents. In their eyes, he is the one that I should marry and settle down with but I don't want that!"

Anne sat down next to Julie and rested her head on the wall.

"Well, what do you want?" Anne asked.