Hoodie

She went back to typing on her computer to try not to focus on her feelings right now.

As soon as she knew it it was already pretty late and it was coming close to Julie's careful.

"I think I have to go soon" Julie pokes Anne's shoulder with a pencil.

"Yeah, I figured it was getting pretty late." Anne sighs.

"Too bad I was enjoying studying the atomic structures which include atoms, isotopes, and ions with you," Julie says while making a pouty face.

"Okay wow that sounded way too smart" Anne smiles.

"You're not allowed to be smart, you are too pretty and popular."

"That's so true I am like only allowed to talk way too high pitched and like asking simple questions," Julie says in a super annoying valley girl voice.

They both start laughing before they start cleaning and packing up their stuff.

As they walk downstairs and open the door the gush of cold wind hits them both. Anne immediately closes the door.

"It's way too cold for you to be only wearing a dress," Anne says as she rushes upstairs.

She quickly comes back down with one of her hoodies.

"Here so you don't freeze to death."

Julie smiles before taking the hoodie off Anne's hands.

"Thank you Anne for everything. I appreciate it."

"Oh it's no problem at all, it's the least I could do,"
Anne says while Julie puts on the hoodie.

Julie opens the door but before leaving she gives Anne a quick hug.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school Anne" she pulls back and gives a warm smile.

As she was walking out they both exchanged a quick wave