The Bully

As she walked to school Anne could feel her eyes getting heavy. She had been up all night doing homework. Not really she tried to do homework but ended up just staying on her phone all night. She regretted it, now she was tired and her homework was unfinished. As soon as she finished her thought a car zoomed past her.

"WEIRDO" yelled the passage that was on the car.

Great. Just great. She knew exactly who was in that car. It was Hunter, he was that one popular kid who tries to be funny but you can tell has issues. For some reason, he didn't like Anne. He had started to pick on her last year.

She did not let it bother her.

She figured that one of these days he'd just get bored and move on with his life or something.

As she got closer to the school she saw Hunter and his girlfriend at the entrance.

She tried to blend in with the crowd as she walked past them. Thankfully she went unnoticed by the two. As she was putting her stuff in her locker the painful realization that she had forgotten her chemistry book sunk in.

She let out a long sigh and
closed her locker. Chemistry was her first period and she did not want to get told off so early in the morning.

There was no getting out of it now.