Lunch

After class, she stopped by her locker before going to lunch. While she was trying to find her markers and canvas she could see that Charlie had leaned on the lockers right next to her.

"Hey, Anne!"

"Sup Charlie"

"Ready to nail this art project," Charlie said as they punched the air a bit in enthusiasm.

"Haha yeah for sure let's do this!" Anne held the markers in her hand and her project in the other.

They both sat down at a table and laid out their supplies.

"Oh, that's a cool sketch! Is it happiness?" Charlie said pointing at Anne's sketch.

"Yep, happiness/excitement I'm thinking about surrounding her with warm colors."

"Ohhh that's a good idea!!! I still have no idea what I'm going to do for mine."

"Hmm, what if you do something that not many people will do like...disgust!!" Anne started pulling colors out.

"OHHH THAT'S A GOOD IDEA!!" Charlie clapped their hands in excitement.

"Here you can use these colors!" Anne held green, yellow, brown, and orange in her hands.

"What if... I just throw up on a piece of paper and call it a day!" Charlie joked

"That could work. I bet she will give you extra points for texture or something!"

"Ewww Anne gross!" They both started laughing.

"Haha okay okay no funny business time to get serious!" Charlie sat down across from Anne and started sketching.