Hallway

The bell rings and Anne quickly turns around to get to her class.

As soon as she turns around she sees her. Walking her way in the same green dress she wore the night of the project.

At that moment everything froze.

She didn't even realize that she was just standing there until they met eye contact. As soon as they did Anne quickly started to speed walk past her.

It's crazy it's almost as if she heard Julie's soft voice calling her name.

But of course, it was probably all in her head.

When Anne walked into her classroom she wanted to forget all about that whole moment so she just drowned herself in the piles of work that the teacher usually gave.

She did it so well that she completely forgot that the next class she had was Mr. Ortiz.

Yup, it's official.

The universe just hated Anne and wanted to give her the most difficult time ever.

Maybe it will be silent just like all the other times but maybe she'll bring up their now seemingly awkward minor interaction.

It's sad how a class that she was once so very excited to be in has turned into the class she most wanted to avoid. All because of one person.

At times she wondered if Julie knew just how much she broke her heart. Maybe she was just clueless about the damage she did. Clueless of the restless nights and how much her head wondered every time she saw her.

Maybe she'll never know because maybe they'll never have a proper conversation again. Maybe it's better that way. For both of them.