Panic setting in Bruno held Mirabel close. "Calm down sweetie you'll get your gift I promise," it was a lie, but the girl seemed to believe it. "I will?" She sounded so small. "I know you will I saw it," another lie. "Just go to sleep and you'll have your gift in the morning. The sooner you sleep the sooner you'll get it," Bruno said.

Mirabel believes him nodding and she laid down on the bed. Waiting for her to sleep Bruno left to his vision cave. Climbing the stairs he kept muttering. "She's like her mama," "what will everyone think?" "Will she be safe?" He arrived and performed the ritual. Sand flew around himself as images started forming.

"Will Mirabel be okay?" He asks the sand. A image forms and Harry expects to see the vision he saw. Instead he saw Mirabel probably no older than eight being killed when she ran away from the villagers chasing her as himself tries desperately to stop them and fails when they lead the girl off a cliff side. Bruno gasps tears filling his eyes.

"No no no!" The image than changes again and this time the future is different. Now Mirabel is ten and shaking in a familiar pattern. With a startle Harry watches as a obscurial kills her while Bruno tries to help in the back ground.

More and more images appeared in the sand. Of Mirabel, all of them she was killed before she reached the age of eleven. For some reason or another every vision tablet made Bruno would smash until it was impossible to put back together. "There has to be a future! There has to be a future where she'll be alright!" Bruno pleads to the sand until finally he found it.

He found the vision Harry saw with more detail. Of Mirabel being accepted into Hogwarts, of her thriving and growing more and more powerful. Bruno sobs with relief his green eyes glowing. "How? How do I make this happen?" He asks.

The sands shift and Harry saw Mcgonagall performing a memory spell, of Bruno going inside the walls. Confused Bruno pushes his magic, he pushes it further than he's done before, to the point he feels like he's going to faint.

Harry watches as he realizes that the one vision Bruno had where Mirabel would be okay is the one vision he wasn't in. The vision ends showing the dual ending and it falls to the ground. Bruno falls gasping in the pain at his head and in his heart as he realizes what he needs to do.

"Papa, papa give me strength," Bruno rasps.

Harry was suddenly thrown out of the memory as Bruno finally got enough will power to push the boy who lived out of it.

Harry falls over onto the ground as Bruno held his head groaning. "Dear candle I hate that," he said and looks at Harry. From the look he was giving it looked like he wanted to be angry at Harry. To scream and shout, but reliving that memory seemed to have filled him with too much heartache to do anything.

"I knew it, I knew it! You went in the walls because it was the only vision you saw where she would be safe! That's not a pathetic excuse that's a real reason! You've just been keeping it a secret," Harry said. "It is a pathetic excuse! I could have looked harder, I could have tried harder to find a different solution I was just so, so scared she would get hurt and she's all I have left and," Bruno suffers a deep sigh as his rats scurry about squeaking at his distress. "My first ever vision was of holding her in my arms. Through all the scorn through all the suffering, she kept me going for years before her birth. I couldn't let her get hurt, but I should have tried harder I should have," He began.

"You tried though,"

Both paused and turned their heads to see Mirabel at the door of the tower. Standing up quickly Bruno asks. "Mariposa how?" He began. "Uh I left my door open when I grabbed my potions book in my room and Delores said I should go find you. Said you and Harry were talking about something interesting," Mirabel looks shy as she answers.