Professor Bruno

Bruno had kept Mirabel back the entire next period, but Mirabel did not mind as they were just reading a book she had already read. As promised Umbridge returned the next day and asked Bruno more questions.

"Is English your first language?"

"No it's Spanish,"

"Are you from Columbia?"

"No I'm from Spain,"

"Where in Spain?"

"Don't know I was born in a travelling caravan travelled all over,"

"Where did you learn divination?"

"Self taught,"

"Where did you inherit your magic from?"

"My papa,"

"Was your father a seer?"

"Don't know died a month before I was born,"

"How?"

"Sickness,"

"Why did you accept Dumbledore's request to teach here?"

"Change of scenery,"

"How did you meet Dumbledore?"

"Mutual friend,"

"Why do you prefer to go by your first name over last name?"

"Because my last name makes me feel old,"

"Can you give me a itsy bitsy prediction?"

"Sure, I predict you'll continue to annoy me,"

This sort of thing went on during most of the class time while the students were basically making sand castles then made up predictions about them. Bruno than judged them and graded them. Harry is eighty percent sure Bruno just judged them on what was the best sand castle.

He gave Mirabel the top grade and Harry bets his wand Bruno was playing favourites, but then Harry got the second highest so he won't say anything.

Students actually liked Bruno. Like a lot. The third years thought he was funny with all his jokes, the fourth years liked that he didn't give them obscene amounts of homework, the fifth years enjoyed the genuine care and assurance he gave students when they had a nightmare they thought was a dream vision or when they got stressed over the up coming exams, then the sixth and seventh years were a mix between all three of the previous years. What they all had in common though was that they were glad Bruno didn't scream death everyday and kept his superstitions to himself.

The best part was that students found his infinity to have so many rats at nearly all times was hilarious.

The Hogwarts Legion also had their second meeting and Mirabel joined in on it this time. By the end of the meeting Hermione handed out these fake galleons out to all the members so they could contact each other about when the meetings were. It was a pretty advanced spell and students were almost intimidated by Hermione as they inspected the fake coins.

All in all things were starting to look up.

Meanwhile

Bruno enjoys the teachers lounge quite a lot. It's a quiet place between classes for him to just relax and enjoy himself. He rarely got that back in the Encanto, even before he went into the walls his family was always fussing over him.

"Brunito do you have a headache?"

"Brunito did you eat enough?"

"Brunito no rats at the dining table,"