[ Chapter 3 : Fairies & Trolls ]

Start from the beginning

She flies down and grab my index finger as she start pulling.

" Whoa! " I catch up and she pulls my hand more.

Leading me to another section of this huge room and we go behind a desk where my eyes averted to the old man by the table. He has a monocle on his right eye and a quill in the other hand, his ears are pointy as well but shorter with a white mustache. He looks at me with his hazel eyes and grey hair all fuzzy, he suddenly gets on the table which made me flinch and he grabs the collar of my shirt.

" You don't look too shabby as a keeper " he said, I hold my breath to his awful one.

" Nice to meet you too " I said and he let go of me.

" This is Esmus " Elvenia said.

" And I know who you are, any questions of the library goes through me, I've taken care of this library for over eight decades, if I see anything out of place I would know it " he points at me.

" Okay, are you a fairy too? "

" Do I look like one?! " He asked.

" Esmus is a troll, so part fairy I suppose " Elvenia said.

" Trolls, I thought you'd be bigger " I said.

" I might be small but I'm vicious! " He said.

" Calm down Esmus, she's new, come on, back to your clothing situation " Elvenia pulls my finger again.

She leads me into a room and I shut the door behind me as I look around this room.

" Whoa, another cool room, nice " I walk in.

" This'll be your room! "

I watch as Elvenia flies all over the room, it's not even dusty in here.

" Wait. . .my room? " I asked.

She hums.

" Where you sleep " she said, I exhale in disbelief and gasp as I run over to the bed.

I jump and landed softly.

" This is bigger than my house! " I said.

I sigh in relief and sit up.

" You can enjoy as much as you want, but first things first!, The school uniform "

I see Elvenia fly over to me holding an outfit on a hanger.

~ Time Skip ~

" There's only school during the summer and winter, when summer is over you may go home, then when the winter comes, you come back to school obviously " she said.

Not sure where I'll go after summer.

" Not bad " I said as I look at the mirror. (Pic above)

" Not bad?, You look gorgeous! " Elvenia twirls around me and I chuckle.

" Thank you, Elvenia " I said.

" No problem! " She smiles.

" One more thing to add " she said

" Which is? " I asked.

" Your hair " she flies behind me and I felt strands being pull and pinned on the back of my head.

I use my hand and feel a flower bead pinned.

" Thanks " I said and she flies in front of me.

" Your all set! " She said.

I turn around and pick up my battle axe.

" Umm, that's unnecessary " she nervously laughs.

" Then where should I put it? " I asked.