"Hey kid." Jason chuckles.

"Soooooooo mom. You haven't found your mate yet, huh?" Pierce questions me.

"No, I have not. Is that a problem?" I question him back, confused.

"No, that's not a problem at all. That's good actually. In fact it's great!" He exclaims

"Pierce, I'm sure she'll find her mate some time soon. Especially since there is a meeting with all of the Alpha's in America next week." Alex interjects.

"Yeah, but since she's the daughter of an Alpha it's probably a Beta or an ordinary pack member. The Alphas will be arriving throughout the week since they can't all be here by Friday." Jason says with authority in his voice.

"Well it is possible, it's just uncommon." Pierce says while looking at me with a strange face.

"Can we not talk about this? I never said that I wouldn't reject him."

"There is no way I'm letting you do that." Alex says

"I agree with Alex, unless I completely despise him of course." Jason says with the Alpha tone.

"You do realize the Alpha tone will never work on me, right?" I chuckle out, "also it's my mate, my life, my love, not yours. I can do whatever I want to do with it." My vampire side was already coming out, I could feel my fangs already close to full length. I gather up my papers and my map and start walking towards the door, as I grab the door handle to open the door someone on the other side opened the door. I let go of the door handle so I don't fall into whoever is on the other side. As the door opened I am greeted by a very angry Alpha. Ron Black, the strongest Alpha in all of America and Europe, and for some reason he was angry.

"Who did it." I ask him with a serious tone.

"Some blonde tramp." He replies darkly. His face turns surprised for some reason but I ignore it and I also ignore Alex yelling my name to stop. I run past him and make my way to the lounge. As soon as I enter my vampire side has taken over 50% while the other 50% is werewolf. I could scare multiple Alphas at this point.

"VICTORIA! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!" I growl out. My fangs are at full length and my eyes are black whilst the center is red. I hear Victoria yelp, with terror running through her veins. She comes forward and starts whimpering. I grab her wrist and start marching to my brother's office and pulling her along with me. I drag her into the office and throw her on the ground. I'm pissed off as you can tell.

"Victoria Wells you are officially screwed over." I growl out, "the charges are not going to training sessions on purpose and angering the strongest Alpha in all of America and Europe AND pissing me off. The Jury finds you completely guilty, your punishment should be death. Sadly I have to lower the punishment to torture, provided by me." I manage to growl out while not killing her.

"Ivy you are not her Alpha!" Jason yells at me.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP JASON!" I yell at him, my curse is trying to take over and it hurts like hell.

"Please don't let her do this to me Alpha." Victoria whimpers to Jason and uses a slutty pout.

"SHUT UP!" I growl at her and kick her in the stomach. She yelps in pain and my curse starts to grow a bit stronger. "Shit." I mumble as pure pain hits me full force. I fall to the ground and pass out.

"Ivy!" Different voices yell, which wakes me back up. I sit up and stand up, my head looking down, when I look up I see terrified faces looking at me. The curse got close to taking over, but I'm sure I look even more dangerous than usual. Victoria is coughing up blood and Pierce is frozen in place. Jason and Alex go to tackle me but a growl emits through the room and it isn't me. My head snaps towards the growl, and who do I see? Ron Black, he starts to walk towards me and my wolf is pleading to take over and the vampire side disappears for now. My wolf settles in my head and a delicious smell overtakes my senses. The scent is overriding my senses, and it's clear who it is; Alpha Ron Black. My vampire starts to scream no! While my werewolf screams yes! I'm torn between kissing him or running from him. My vampire changes to yes but my pride keeps on saying run. Before I know it he's got me against a wall.

"Mine." he growls. My pride kicks in and I push him away. He looks surprised for a second but it then turns to anger.

"What? Did I scare you? I thought you were stronger than the other girls thanks to that performance of yours." He smirks. My werewolf whimpers because that stung but my vampire is pissed and my werewolf lets my vampire take hold. My fangs start to lengthen and my eyes start to turn red. He just stares at me unfazed by what is happening. I can't be his mate, I don't want to be his mate....

"I reject you Alpha Ron Black as my-" I start but I'm cut off by being thrown over a shoulder. My mate's shoulder to be exact. I struggle and mumble out cuss words, realizing that shouting won't help me any. Instead, I run multiple ideas for my escape plan. Ron opens a door and throws me onto a bed.

"Don't ever attempt to reject me ever again. You. are. mine." He growls at me and covers my mouth in a hard kiss. He bits my lower lip as he backs off. He gets off the bed with a chuckle and goes in the bathroom. A few moments I hear a shower turn on. I get off the bed and make a mad dash for the door and find that it's locked. I sit back on the bed and wonder what the fuck is going to happen now.