𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞

" YOU MIGHT HAVE HEARD I RUN

WITH A DANGEROUS CROWD

WE AIN'T TOO PRETTY

WE AIN'T TOO PROUD "

EXTENDED && SUMMARY

" Virginia felt his lips brush hers, felt her heart racing in her chest. She became acutely aware of the way his palms were fastened to the wall on either side of her, acutely aware of how trapped she had become underneath him. 

"Stand back," she said, although every inch of her wanted him closer, "this-this is not sanctioned by God, believe me-" 

"Sweetheart," he dragged his mouth over to her ear and whispered, the heat of his breath hitting her neck, "I am God." "

VIRGINIA WATERS is a Roman Catholic who has spent her life shackled with rosaries and trapped in in a church. When the invitation to be a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - it seemed too good to be true. And it was. For three years her parents refused to let her go. Each time she was again sent the letter, punishments would ensue. More chores, more job hours, and more designated study times. However, something changed when before what would have been her fourth years of Hogwarts a Professor arrives instead of a letter. Her parents can hardly refuse and thus three years behind and a week late - Virginia makes her debut at Hogwarts. 

SIRIUS BLACK knows what it's like to be chained down by family. But instead of letting himself be shackled - he's broken out of their confines. The direct definition of a rebel. He couldn't be any more different from Virginia. But then again - he is everything she wishes deep down she could be. 

DURING ONE of their first conversations, Sirius promises Virginia that she'll fall in love with him. That she'll lose all her firsts to him. The only thing he didn't predict was that he'd fall too. And how messy everything would end up being. 

WE MIGHT BE LAUGHING A BIT TOO LOUD

AW BUT THAT NEVER HURT NO ONE

SO COME ON, VIRGINIA, SHOW ME A SIGN

SEND UP A SIGNAL, I'LL THROW YOU THE LINE

CAST