Chapter 302: Hey, do you believe there are demons in this world? (9-10)

After Chu Tingyan finished making up his brain, Su Su had already eaten the potato chips and went to his small studio to make clothes.

Su Su: Too lazy to look at him.

Chu Tingyan didn't bother her, but sat there virtuously and silently, waiting for a certain Su to take him home with him after his work.

When Su Su finished her work and came out with a haggard face, she saw Chu Tingyan sitting on the sofa with a radiant face.

Su Su: "..."

"Why haven't you left yet?"

Chu Tingyan looked at her innocently.

"Why are you leaving?"

"I'm the boss, I'll be where I like to be." You don't care.

Su Su: "..." So angry.

I won't fight with you.

Su Su yawned and silently moved to Chu Tingyan's side to sit down, then closed his eyes, and fell asleep as soon as his little head crooked.

She has been busy from the afternoon to the evening and it is already off work time. She is really sleepy and wants to sleep.

Chu Tingyan originally wanted to wake people up, but when she saw her frowning face, she still took her hands back.

Forget it, he's been waiting for this day, and it's not a few hours away.

And Fei, who didn't wait for Su Su to come out, carefully touched the office again.

The big boss should have left...

She didn't dare to come back to see it again this day, and she didn't know what Susu was doing...

As a result, when the door opened, the first person she saw was not Su Su, but Chu Tingyan who was helping Su Su put on clothes.

Feifei: (crying face)

Help, why do you keep getting me into this scene...

Chu Tingyan didn't care, and continued to dress Su Su.

What you see is what you see, no big deal.

"That, boss, Susu she..."

"I'm tired, I fell asleep, my clothes are ready, remember to pack up."

"Oh, okay." Feifei nodded subconsciously.

Then she saw her big boss walking away with Susu in her arms.

It's still the way to hold a child.

Although everyone is off work now, there are not many people who see it, but there are still people who see it...

Oh, forget it, Susu has her own ideas, the child has grown up.

Feifei shook her head and entered Su Su's small studio.

Su Su was lying on Chu Tingyan's shoulder, two small paws hugging his neck unconsciously, Chu Tingyan could even smell the sweet smell on her body.

Standing in the elevator, when no one saw him, Chu Tingyan leaned over and gently sniffed some Su's hair.

Why is this little girl so sweet? And it's still creamy.

And what Feifei was worried about did not happen. Everyone who worked overtime was busy with their own affairs, and no one noticed the two people passing by in a hurry.

As soon as he got into the car, Su Su woke up.

A Su yawned and waited quietly for Chu Tingyan to transport him home.