Chapter 286: The Little Hamster Metamorphoses (9-10)

"Then consider it carefully, Your Majesty, and I'll come back another day." The Great Elder simply left.

As soon as the person left, the guards hiding in the dark flashed instantly.

It was Xuan Yanchen who arranged for the bodyguard to follow Yuejiao.

"What's the matter."

The guard said a few words in his ear, and Xuan Yanchen's expression darkened visibly.

Dare to call his family Susu a little beast? No wonder Susu doesn't like her.

It seems that this woman does not need to stay.

Just as he was thinking about it, there was a knock on the study door.

As soon as Xuan Yi came in, Xuan Yanchen saw a certain cake sitting on his hand carelessly.

Xuan Yanchen reluctantly took her over.

"What's up?"

"Squeaky!" I miss you!

Xuan Yanchen pinched her little paw.

"It's only been a while, why are you so clingy? Huh?"

Su Su's little paws hugged his fingers.

No matter, this cake is sticky.

"Xuan Yanchen's favorability rating is +6, and his favorability rating is currently 11."

"I was really defeated by you." Xuan Yanchen watched as she hugged his fingers and acted like a spoiled child.

Xuan Yi was stunned as he watched his Junshang walk out while chatting with his little pet.

"You said, Your Majesty, he won't say that he likes that little pet." Xuan Yi asked the guard next to him.

The guard looked at him with a foolish expression.

"How is that possible." Is it because the beauty of the God Realm is not fragrant or the power is not strong enough.

"No, I have to take a closer look at Your Majesty."

The guard rolled his eyes at him.

This day, the gods are chattering.

"Your Majesty, wait for me." As soon as Xuan Yanchen left the door of the study, Xuan Yi chased after him.

"Go and find out what the relationship between the first elder and Yuejiao is." Xuan Yanchen instructed him.

"That's right, Your Majesty, what does the first elder have to do with Yuejiao?" Could it be that Yuejiao's woman could still be his little lover?

"If I tell you to check, you can go, no matter what." Xuan Yanchen glanced at him.

Xuan was suddenly shocked.

"Okay, go right away." The Lord usually seems to be easy to talk, but in fact, he is insidious behind the scenes. For the safety of his life, don't ask anything, just check.

In fact, a certain crisp was also curious, what the elder elder said to him.

"Want to know?" Tutu suddenly flashed.

"Yes I do."

"The first elder came to look for God Venerable because he came to talk to Yuejiao for him."

Su Su: "Say kiss... say kiss!"

"What are you talking about, Yanyan is the original, and no other woman is allowed to take it away!" Especially the bad woman.

Xuan Yanchen lowered his head, only to see a certain Su, who was still holding him coquettishly, with his hips on his hips, and there was a squeak at him.