Chapter 229: Your honey-flavored little queen has been delivered ~ (31-32)

Then Bei Yanzhang heard the little girl's soft and glutinous voice.

"I'm not angry anymore!"

Bei Yanzhang looked at her coldly.

"I won't coax you if I'm angry."

Su Su: Yes, yes, you will only kiss me.

Bei Yanfan patted her ass.

"Get up quickly."

"Get up, don't hit me!" Su Su Nui groaned fiercely.

Bei Yanzhang has now developed a habit of coming back early after the morning, calling the little queen to get up, having breakfast together, and then carrying the little queen who was worried to accompany him to accompany him to mark memorials, have lunch, take a nap, take a walk, Have dinner, take a bath, and make a little queen with a little queen.

Well, that's how his day went by.

Of course, his favorite activity is to build a little queen with the little queen.

For this reason, Su Su also asked him.

"Why a daughter?" Shouldn't it be a prince normally? Inherit the throne.

Bei Yanzhang looked at him coldly.

"What do I want a copy of me for?" Compete with me?

What the little queen likes the most can only be him, a copycat is not worthy of robbing me.

Su Su: What kind of fake, that's your son...

"Then why do you want a copy of me?"

"Of course I want to see what the little queen looked like when she was a child." The little queen must have been cute when she was a child, and the daughter of the little queen must be as cute as the little queen.

Daughter is a sweet little padded jacket, stinky boy... stinky boy doesn't deserve it.

Su Su: "..." How malicious you are to your son...

But what Bei Yanzhang didn't say was that if he could, he actually didn't want any of them.

Why does he want to give birth to a small dumpling who will only compete with him for the little queen's favor, isn't the little queen delicious?

Su Su couldn't help but laugh.

"Okay, really, why do you like to be coquettish so much? Don't worry, whether it's giving birth to a son or a daughter, my favorite is always Yanyan." Who made Yanyan so fond of acting like a spoiled child?

Bei Yanzhang's eyes suddenly lit up.

"real?"

Su Su nodded.

"real."

Bei Yanfan patted her on the head and kissed a certain cake several times.

"Not for nothing."

"In a few days, the other three countries will send envoys to the Northern Territory."

"What are they doing in the winter?" Winter?

"When they arrive in the Northern Territory, spring will begin."

Su Su: "..." How far is this...

"So I have to follow you to see those messengers?"

"Um."

"Then why are you telling me now?"

"Let you prepare."

Su Su: "..." What are you going to do? Eat and drink enough to make yourself fat?

Anyway, Yanyan is raising her like a pig now.