Chapter 203: Are You My Guardian Angel? (13-14)

While Sylvia was intoxicated with Shi Yanzhi's appearance, she also hated his status as a fallen angel.

He wanted to attack Su Su, but he blocked the front.

"I ask you, did the Archangel have someone come to rescue me?" Su Su suddenly asked.

"Heh, save you? Don't be kidding, the archangel said that if he sees you, a traitor, he will kill you." How could the archangel still send someone to save her after she went back and smeared her.

"So, after you went back, you never thought about saving me, did you?"

"Ha? Save you? I didn't say it just now, I wish you were dead." How could she have eight wings, and why did she get such a talent?

Su Su closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"I see." So no one wanted to save her, and they even wanted to kill her this time.

Shi Yanzhi looked at her worriedly.

The little angel will not be too sad to be crazy.

Su Su patted Shi Yanzhi's hand lightly.

"let me go."

Shi Yanzhi: "Calm down." He had a hunch that something bad was about to happen.

"I'm calm, let go."

Shi Yanzhi let go of his arms that were around her.

Behind Su Su slowly unfolded eight beautiful wings. The pure white wings had a hint of gold on the edge, which looked noble and sacred. The eight wings made Su Su even more petite.

Even Shi Yanzhi saw Su Su spreading his wings in the air for the first time.

The little angel is so pretty.

"Aren't you going to kill me? Come on, I want to see Siyi and Bayi, which one is better." Seeing that Bensu won't kill you, dare to provoke Bensu.

After seeing Su Su's wings, Shiluya seemed to be stimulated, and even more desperately threw all kinds of magic at Su Su.

It's a pity that Su Su didn't pay attention at all.

A Su Su held a small hand, and a piece of feather fell from her palm. Su Su held the feather and threw it up. A magic circle suddenly lit up under Shiluya's feet, and hundreds of feathers instantly surrounded her.

Su Su reached out and held the feather.

There was a sudden scream from Shilua.

Thousands of feathers, like sharp knives, made countless cuts on her body.

If the four-winged angel wants to enlarge the move, he needs to recite the mantra, and the mantra is long and verbose, and cannot be interrupted. No matter how much Shiluya thinks about it, Su Su can enlarge the move without having to read the mantra at all.

She still stood there stupidly and let her complete the magic.

Even Shi Yanzhi was a little stunned.

It turns out that the little angel fights, is it so fierce?

He looked at the whole process of her magic just now, it was sacred and beautiful, but he didn't expect it to be such a big move.

However, before it was over, Su Su held the small piece of feather and spat out a word.

"burst."

In an instant, those feathers all stopped, and then with a "bang", they all exploded.

Sylvia's wings were blown to pieces, and the whole person fell from the air, smashing the ground into a big hole.

The angels and demons who were fighting fiercely over there stopped and looked at Su Su silently, for fear that she would also hit him like this.

They can't stand it.

Shi Yanzhi reacted, and waved his wings to Su Su's side.

"Have you seen it? Eight Wing's talent is unparalleled." In their eyes, the magic that needs to be practiced hard, in his and Su Su's eyes, it is just a simple magic that can't be simpler, even It doesn't take much effort to learn.

Those people are really stupid if they don't understand what they have lost now.

What they just lost was an eight-winged angel, and it was the only eight-winged angel left in heaven, with an immeasurable talent.

They were given up just like that, and they gave up on their own initiative.

It's all to blame for this Shiluya, if they had known that Bayi's talent would be so terrifying, they would definitely not have given up on her.

The angels who followed have spoken to persuade Su Su.

"Su Su, don't be impulsive, Shiluya just talked nonsense, we never said we would give up on you."

"Yes, yes, the archangel didn't say that either."

"It's all her nonsense."

"Su Su, you are an angel, we are a family, come back."

"Yeah, we need you."

Su Su sneered.

"Need me now? Then why didn't I see you interrupting Shiluya when she was talking? I don't think what you need is me, but my talent?"

"And she's still lying on the ground half-dead. Isn't the angel the kindest? Why isn't anyone going to see her, instead, in order to keep me, she keeps complaining about her."

"It's really selfish and hypocritical to make people want to vomit." Now Su Su was completely disappointed with the angel family and even the whole heaven.

"Okay." Shi Yanzhi protected Su Su behind him.

"Are you going by yourself, or I'll drive you away."

Those angels look at me, I look at you, and in the end, all of them chose to leave, no one rescued Shiluya, and they didn't even look back.

Seeing that everyone had left, Su Su turned around and returned to the castle by herself.

Although she had known for a long time that this group of people would give up on herself, after being said so bluntly, she would definitely feel a little uncomfortable and be led away by negative emotions.

A Su returned to the room and closed the door with a "bump".

As soon as Shi Yanzhi entered, he saw Su Su wrapped himself in the quilt.

"You already expected this to happen, right?" Su Su said sullenly.

"From the time you caught me, to the difference between me and others, and later, to put them all back, you can guess that they will definitely think that I am with you, so they give up on me, and even want to kill me ."

She should have guessed, why he grabbed herself and then treated her so well, just to make the group of selfish guys suspicious, and then suspicious of herself, and then he let everyone go, except If they leave themselves behind, they will definitely suspect that they have defected. In the end, she will be regarded as Shi Yanzhi's accomplice, and then regarded as a traitor.

Su Su showed a small head from the quilt.

"You use me." Although it was sad to be abandoned by the angel family, it was far less sad than being used by Yan Yan.

Looking at Su Su's red eyes, for some reason, Shi Yanzhi suddenly began to panic.

"It's not like this."

"I admit that at the beginning, I did have the intention to use you, but I didn't think so after I brought you back."

"As for those angels, I didn't expect them to give up on you so simply." After all, they were also precious eight-winged angels, and they gave up when they said they gave up.

"But this is definitely not what I designed." The reason why I took the little angel out just now was just to let her see the faces of the group of people clearly.