Chapter 208; Are You My Guardian Angel?(23-24)

Shi Yanzhi held Su Su's little hand.

"Then stay with me when I solve Yarossusu, okay?"

A Crisp nodded.

"Good acridine~"

"Then I'll go to heaven now."

Susu: ? ?

"No, wait a minute, I didn't tell you to go now." This ability to act is a slap in the face.

Shi Yanzhi rubbed her little head.

"joke."

Su Su: "..." Your joke almost scared Ben Su...

"Rather than waiting for him to come, we might as well catch him off guard."

"Didn't you say that I'm a traitor of the angel family? Then why don't I live up to this title?" Otherwise, I'd be so sorry for him calling me that.

Su Su held his big hand instead.

"Yan Yancai is not a traitor, I'll go with you." Beat this Yaros to death.

It's abhorrent to have done so many bad things.

"No, Su Su can't go with me." He can be the bad guy alone, and his little angel can't follow him.

"I don't care, if you don't let me go, I won't let you go either." Su Su said, jumping on top of him, entangling him like a little octopus.

"I'm going to be with you. If you want to be a bad person, you can be good together. It's not bad for me anyway."

"I didn't go with them when Alos came last time, and now I'm no different from a traitor in their eyes." The guy didn't know what bad things he would say about her when he went back.

After Su Su muttered like this, Shi Yanzhi suddenly became enlightened.

"Okay, then go with Su Su." He will protect his little angel.

Before he could say these words, Su Su jumped off him, then put his feet on his feet and patted his chest hard.

A Su: Cough, I can't reach my shoulders.

"Don't worry, Yanyan, I will cover you, I am very powerful." You can protect Yanyan.

Shi Yanzhi remembered the trick of his little angel.

Really great.

After making the decision, Shi Yanzhi went back to discuss with his subordinates.

Rather than waiting for Aros to be fully prepared to attack the Demon World, they might as well catch him off guard now.

Anyway, he didn't want to target the angels in the whole heaven, he just wanted to take revenge on those people back then.

As for Su Su, I just waited obediently for the day of departure.

Anyway, her little brain is not as flexible as Yanyan, except for force, she can't help much.

Five days later, Shi Yanzhi set off with Su Su.

Yes, in the end, the result of their negotiation was that Shi Yanzhi and Su Su would go, and the other demons would not follow.

As soon as this idea came out, Shi Yanzhi's subordinates disagreed.

But Shi someone convinced them with a single word: what are you going to do? Are you holding back?

In terms of combat power, he and his little angel are enough. This group of people is still following, what is it that is not a hindrance?