Chapter 234: Your honey-flavored little queen has been delivered ~ (41-42)

"The princess asked you, where is the queen's bedroom?"

The maid was stunned for a moment, and then quickly said, "Slave, this servant will take you there."

Under the leadership of the palace maid, Yan Yan strode towards the Liuyun Palace.

Just looking at the familiar palace, Yan Ya gave the palace maid a vicious look.

"You lied to this princess? Isn't this the emperor's bedroom?" She came here a few days ago.

The palace maid hurriedly knelt down.

"No, that's not true. The slaves didn't lie to the princess. The empress does live with her majesty."

stay together? That bitch, why is she? How dare she...

Yan Ye gritted his teeth angrily, and then walked in without waiting for anyone to report.

Just before entering the door, he was stopped.

The emperor's bedroom, how can an outsider want to break into it.

"You dare to stop this princess?" Yan Ya glared at Ling Fei.

"I don't dare, this subordinate is only acting on orders. This is His Majesty's bedroom. You must not trespass. Please forgive the princess." This princess doesn't even look at her identity. .

"Why can't I go in?" Why can that woman?

Ling Fei could see at a glance what she was thinking.

The Empress is the emperor's wife, so of course she can go in. She is a girl and wants to break into a man's room, and it is their Majesty's. How could he let her in.

"Who is who? Is Yanyan back?" Su Su, who heard the movement inside, ran out.

The excited little face quickly calmed down when he saw Yan Ye.

Ah, not Yanyan, so disappointed.

"Niangniang, Your Highness the Princess insists on seeing you." Ling Fei reported truthfully.

"Let her in."

When Su Su spoke, Ling Fei reluctantly put people in.

Yan Ya entered the door arrogantly and gave Ling Fei a provocative look.

In the end, I didn't want to let her in, a servant, what's so arrogant? Not a watchdog.

Ling Fei didn't even bother to look at her.

He just acted according to orders. This princess has a problem with her brain when she sees it. He is too lazy to care about someone who has a problem with her brain.

"What are you looking for from me?" Su Su sat back and ate the snacks again.

Yanyan is late again next morning... so boring.

Yan Ya didn't salute, but shouted directly at Su Su.

"This princess is willing to give in, just be an ordinary concubine, as long as she can marry His Majesty." Anyway, as long as she can marry Bei Yanfeng, she will have more opportunities to climb up in the future.

Su Su looked at her with some amusing.

"Then you should talk to Yanyan." What's the use of talking to Bensu? It's not that Bensu married you.

"This princess will give you a chance to say a few words of kindness to this princess in front of your majesty." Only when the woman spoke, she could stay.

"Then what if I don't help you?" How big of a face does this person have to ask Bensu to help? Still so arrogant.

Which woman would be willing to help her husband marry a concubine? She doesn't care whether others want it or not, she doesn't want it anyway.