Chapter 273: Small Hamster Metamorphoses (23-24)

Su Su: "Why am I still so short?"

Xuan Yanchen: "..." How can you blame him.

"There is nothing wrong with the medicine, the effect is only to help you transform. As for what you look like, it depends on you." Xuan Yanchen said and glanced at her.

Susu was originally a little guy, how could he grow too tall.

Cough, but you can't say this, otherwise Susu will definitely be unhappy.

Su Su: I was very angry.

Xuan Yanchen comforted her dumbfoundedly.

"Susu looks good no matter what it looks like." Speaking of...

"What kind of animal is Susu?"

A certain crisp puffed out her small chest a little arrogantly.

"It's a little hamster." Hehehe, how about it, haven't heard of it.

Xuan Yanchen: "..." What kind of animal is a hamster? Wouldn't it be embarrassing to say you didn't know?

"It's really cute." Well, even if you don't know, you can't show it.

The things that happened in Xuan Yanchen Shrine that day spread quickly.

People in the entire God Realm know that their God Sovereign killed twenty priests and elders alone in one day.

The remaining twenty or so priests: as if missing the whole world.

Everyone didn't dare to say anything about knowing that Xuan Yanchen was a Demon Venerable.

What if they killed everyone as soon as they opposed him?

The priests secretly rejoiced that they hadn't listened to the words of the first elder to rebel, otherwise they would definitely be lying there with those people now.

It is said that the death was quite tragic.

It was also from this day that no one dared to covet Xuan Yanchen's position.

They can't beat the Demon Venerable, nor can they kill the priest with their bare hands, how can they compare with him?

Immediately, the entire God Realm fell silent.

Su Su was bored and lazily followed Xuan Yanchen in and out every day.

A Crisp: Might as well be a little hamster.

Yanyan treats her like a prisoner.

Of course, Xuan Yi was stunned when he saw Su Su's figure for the first time.

He thought that after this time, the king finally got enlightened and knew that he was looking for a little girl, but he didn't expect it to be the little hamster.

Su Su: Are you dissatisfied with me?

And black obsidian...

Every day, he chased behind Su Su's **** and shouted to let her change back to her original form and touch her.

In the end, Xuan Yanchen was kicked back to the demon world by the unbearable Xuan Yanchen.

Xuan Yi: Oh, he deserves it, he is the right-hand man who is by your side.

Su Su propped her chin up and looked at Xuan Yanchen who was reading seriously.

"Why can't I go out and play by myself?"

Xuan Yanchen took her into his arms and sat down with one hand, and then skillfully smoothed her hair.

"Where do you want to go to play?"