Chapter 180; Raising a mourner? I can eat that kind of thing (19-20)

"I, I decided to go back and persuade my brother." Maybe his brother will change his mind.

"Didn't you persuade it before?" Does it work?

Lu Yuanzheng suddenly became discouraged.

"Brother Yanxi, don't hit me like this..." How can you hit people like this.

Li Yanxi was expressionless: "I'm telling the truth."

"Since you're going back, I can send you to the door."

Hearing that Li Yanxi meant that he didn't want to go to the base, Lu Yuanzheng was a little anxious.

"Actually, the base is also very good. Brother Yanxi, you can go and have a look. It's not too late to leave if you really don't like it." Brother Yanxi was so good, he was reluctant to leave like this.

Li Yanxi: Do you think it is appropriate for me as a new human to go to the human base?

"Sister, can you advise me?"

A certain cake patted Li Yanxi's big hand very perfunctoryly.

Actually, I don't want to go...

Lu Yuanzheng: These two people don't want to go...

"Since you don't want to go back, then I won't go back either." Anyway, he had to follow Brother Yanxi and the beautiful sister.

"As you like." Li Yanxi stood up, carrying a certain cake that he was still eating.

What are you doing? I haven't had enough of this cake yet!

Su Su fluttered her little paws in dissatisfaction.

"Good, eat on the road." Li Yanxi waved his hand and put all the snacks into the space.

"Wow, Brother Yanxi, are you from the Space Department?" Lu Yuanzheng looked at him with admiration.

"Shut up." Why are there so many words.

Lu Yuanzheng: Brother Yanxi, you are being treated differently. Why are you being so gentle with your pretty sister and so impatient with me?

The three packed up and prepared to leave.

"Where are we going now?" All the way on the expedition, he kept talking, looking extremely excited.

Li Yanxi: "Can you shut up?" How can you talk like this, how can you talk so much...

Rarely quiet Su Su: Silently watching the play.

There is a road expedition, Bensu can no longer scream, he can only be silent.

"I, this isn't the first time I've been out of the base with people, I'm so excited..."

"My brother is very strict with me and doesn't let me come out to exercise." That's why his abilities are so weak.

Li Yanxi: "Are you sure that your brother doesn't dislike you and doesn't want to take you?"

Lu Yuanzheng: "..." Yes, why didn't he think of this possibility before...

The sky gradually darkened, and zombies began to appear frequently.

"Yes, why don't we just find a place to live, it's dark, it's not safe..." Lu Yuanzheng almost engraved the words "I'm scared" on his face.

Su Su: Hahahaha, actually more timid than Bensu.

"Don't worry, if there are zombies, I will definitely push you up first." Li Yanxi patted his shoulder.

Lu Yuanzheng nodded casually.