Chapter 215: Your honey-flavored little queen has been delivered ~ (3-4)

Bei Yanzhang looked at the sky blue dumplings on the ground.

He just said how his flower grew into such a big bag, it turned out to be a person, and it seemed that he was still his little fool queen.

emperor? Smelly Yanyan?

Su Su turned her head hard to look at him, and then with a snap, she sat down on the ground.

Su Su: "..." Woohoo, Ben Su was frightened to death, with a big brick face. QAQ

Bei Yanzhang: "..." Sure enough, she is a little fool. If he had known it was her, he would not have come over just now.

"stand up."

Su Su wrinkled a small face, and Xiaomayin was aggrieved.

"Get up, can't get up, my feet are numb..."

"Pfft!" A man who looked like a bodyguard behind Bei Yanzhang couldn't help laughing.

Bei Yanzhang looked at him blankly.

"funny?"

"No, it's not funny." The guard instantly returned to his original expressionless face.

Xiao Tao looked up at her young lady cautiously.

Although she really wanted to help her young lady, the emperor didn't call her up, and she didn't dare to move.

"Pull me." Su Su stretched out his hand towards Bei Yanzhang.

Bei Yanzhang just stood there, looking down at her.

"Why?"

"My feet are numb." Su Su said confidently.

I don't know what Bei Yanfan thought, but in the end he bent down and hugged Su Su.

Bei Yanzhang: It's quite soft to hold, the little fool doesn't seem to be as annoying as he imagined.

"Bei Yanzhang's favorability rating is +3, and the current favorability rating is -57."

Susu: ? ?

"—57?"

Tutu weak explanation.

"Well, that's why the old emperor used the throne to threaten him to marry you. It's normal that people don't like you."

Su Su lowered her head in frustration.

"Also, who likes a normal person like a little silly paper." It would be good for Ken to increase his favorability to Ben Su.

"Put me down."

Bei Yanzhang looked down at the suddenly unhappy little girl.

What does this come to mind?

Bei Yanzhang didn't put Su Su down, but hugged her and left.

Peach: ? ?

Xiao Tao hurriedly followed.

Bei Yanzhang took her back to his residence: Liuyun Palace

Su Su: Wrong way? Didn't Bensu live in some Yaoxi Temple?

Su Su didn't react until Bei Yanzhang hugged her in.

What about my peach?

As soon as a Su Su looked at the door, he saw a pink figure.

Xiao Tao is still there, so Bensu can rest assured.

Bei Yanzhang just looked at the little girl left and right, but didn't look at him.

Is he that unattractive?

"Look at what?"

Su Su snorted.