Chapter 279: Overlord Flower Flavored Sweet Medicine (3-4)

When Qi Yanheng went downstairs, Su Su was already sitting at the dining table, apparently waiting for him.

I don't know if it was because I was full and in a good mood, or I didn't pay attention before. Qi Yanheng just felt that as soon as he got close to Su Su, the emotions he had been suppressing would be miraculously relieved, and the whole person seemed to be less irritable.

"Sit acridine, it's time to eat." Su Su looked at him obediently.

Qi Yanheng: "..." You just weren't like that.

When it was time to eat, a new problem came again.

Su Su: Why is he such a picky eater... He doesn't eat this or that.

"You're such a picky eater." Su Su looked at him with a wrinkled face.

Qi Yanheng picked out the onion in the bowl.

"I'm not a picky eater."

Su Su: "Yeah, you're not picky eaters, you just don't eat two things."

Qi Yanheng raised his eyebrows, and then saw the little girl in front of him roll his eyes at him.

"Don't eat this or that."

"Are you going to become an immortal?" The big man's family, why are you so picky.

A certain crisp took the initiative to put a green vegetable for him and a piece of fish meat for him.

"Give me something to eat!"

Looking at a certain crisp that exudes a violent aura of "If you don't eat, you will be beaten to death", Qi Yanheng ate obediently.

Qi Yanheng: "..." She is so scary.

Surprisingly, he actually felt that the dishes that he thought were unpalatable in the past now tasted extraordinarily delicious.

Qi Yanheng: I was really frightened, and my sense of taste went wrong.

After eating, Su Su patted her belly and turned away in satisfaction.

Is this gone? Leave him alone? Didn't you still manage to be energetic just now?

Qi Yanheng chased after her and pulled her.

"Why?" Su Su looked at him suspiciously.

For some unknown reason, Qi Yanheng blurted out.

"Where are you going? You leave me alone?"

Su Su: "→_→" I'm used to you.

"Are you a child? Do you want me to take care of you?"

Qi · righteous · Yan · expressionless · Heng: "You are my fiancee." What's wrong with taking care of me?

"You're still my fiancé, why don't you take care of me?" He is a picky eater, and he's a tantrum-loving child.

"Don't pull me, I'm going to take a shower."

Qi Yanheng immediately let go of her hand like an electric shock.

Su Su hummed and went upstairs.

Everyone who has heard of him must know that he has bipolar disorder, so the first time they see him, they will definitely be a little scared or pity.

Perhaps because of bipolar disorder, Qi Yanheng has been particularly sensitive to various emotional perceptions since he was a child.

Oh, who needs their mercy?

He's not a poor man.

Only that little girl, when they met for the first time, only had curiosity in her eyes, no other emotions, no fear of him, and no pity for him.