Chapter 291: Overlord Flavored Sweet Medicine (27-28)

"What do you want Yanyan to eat?" Su Su didn't forget that Qi Yanheng also likes desserts.

Qi Yanheng glanced at the desserts on the table, and looked away with no interest.

"No." Not as delicious as Mrs. Qi's.

He likes desserts, but he only likes the ones made by Mrs. Qi.

Qi Yanheng pinched Su Su's soft little face.

A Susu immediately glared at him.

"I'll beat you up if I wear my makeup."

Qi Yanheng: "..." Forgot that Mrs. Qi was still wearing makeup.

Mrs. Qi has softened a lot these days, and she almost forgot what she looked like when she first met her.

His Mrs. Qi, who is essentially a king flower, has become milky now. It is only because they are married and Mrs. Qi likes him that her attitude will soften.

Before Qi Yanheng could think about anything, a slightly contrived voice sounded.

"Mr. Qi." The owner of the voice deliberately pinched her throat, making her voice soft and tender.

Unfortunately, Qi Yanheng only felt contrived.

He glanced at the two people standing in front of him without speaking.

Seeing him ignoring her, the girl was not discouraged, but introduced herself with a smile.

"My name is Lin Tingting, this is my friend Bai Yunxi, you should know about the Bai family?"

Qi Yanheng: "I don't know." It doesn't matter which family you belong to, it's not mine anyway, so I'm not interested.

The expression on Lin Tingting's face stiffened for a moment.

Bai Yunxi took her hand with a soft expression on her face.

"Okay Tingting, I told you not to come here." After comforting Lin Tingting, she looked at Qi Yanheng.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Qi, for disturbing you."

Qi Yanheng was wiping Su Su's mouth with a napkin, completely ignoring her.

"You and your wife are a good match, let's go first." Bai Yunxi said and pulled Lin Tingting away.

The moment she turned around, Bai Yunxi's face twisted for a moment.

"Mrs. Qi is really still a child, she can eat a cake with her mouth full." Qi Yanheng disliked a certain cake, but he kept wiping her mouth with his hands.

"Why are you ignoring others?" Su Su looked in the direction where the two left.

"I have to take care of everyone who comes up to talk to me. I'm going to die of exhaustion." Qi Yanheng said lightly.

"And my Mrs. Qi is a little vinegar jar. If I talk to other women for no reason, what if she gets angry."

"...I'm not a small vinegar vat!" Su Su looked at him angrily.

"And I won't be so angry."

Qi Yanheng nodded.

"I'm afraid you'll hit me." It was scary.

Su Su: "..." Ben Su won't hit you.

"Mrs. Qi, this kind of person who takes the initiative to talk to her is uneasy and kind." Qi Yanheng educated her seriously.

Especially the woman who spoke later, although she concealed it well, her malice could not be hidden.

Su Su nodded understandingly.