Chapter 292: Overlord Flower Flavored Sweet Medicine (29-30)

Su Su, who was on his way home here, was looking at Qi Yanheng.

"What?" Mrs. Qi had already looked at him all the way.

"I didn't expect that, you actually have a suitor." Doesn't it mean that Gou Yanyan has no suitors?

She just said, how could there be no suitors with such a face.

"Don't be jealous of me, you also have suitors." Qi Yanheng patted her little head comfortingly.

"Where?"

Qi Yanheng: "For example, me."

"We're home." Qi Yanheng opened the car door and let her get out of the car.

Su Su first slipped back to the room to change into a suit, and then slipped down to eat.

When Su Su was full and burped while holding her chubby belly, Qi Yanheng looked at her.

Sure enough, he was still idle, and he dared to think of a suitor.

They are already married, and they dare to think of suitors. →_→

Every day that followed, Su Su still had to eat and sleep. He went to deliver lunch to Qi Yanheng at noon, and from time to time he ran back to his store to have a look.

On the contrary, those who went to the banquet and knew her identity wanted to curry favor with her every day, so that they could get to know Qi Yanheng through her.

Unfortunately, they were all stopped by Qi Yanheng.

And Lin Tingting has been secretly looking for opportunities to rectify her.

until one day

My wife Qi: [Yanyan, I won't go to your company at noon. 】

Seeing the message Su Su sent him, Qi Yanheng frowned slightly.

Qi Yanheng: [Reason. 】

My Mrs. Qi: [I want to go back to my dessert shop to have a look. I have already had lunch delivered to you. It is almost here now, so have a good meal. 】

Qi Yanheng: "..." So this is already prepared for not coming at noon.

Qi Yanheng: [After reading it, come back to accompany me. 】

My wife Qi: [Understood, remember to take a rest after dinner. 】

After instructing Qi Yanheng, Su Su got in the car and left.

And those who stared at her for many days finally found an opportunity.

"She came out alone."

"Oh, I finally made it, you guys, go block her now." Lin Tingting hung up the phone triumphantly.

After thinking about it, she felt a little unwilling.

No, she has to watch Su Su make a fool of herself, otherwise she won't be able to relieve her hatred at all.

Thinking like this, she asked those people for the address and hurried over there.

By the time Lin Tingting arrived, Su Su had already come out of the store to find Qi Yanheng.

Just as soon as he went out, he was surrounded by people brought by Lin Tingting.

There was only one driver who brought Susu, but there were at least seven or eight people on Lin Tingting's side, and they had already lost in terms of numbers.

Su Su: It doesn't matter, Ben Su can hit ten each.

"What are you doing here?" It looked like he was here to do something.