Chapter 220: Your honey-flavored little queen has been delivered ~ (13-14)

As soon as Su Su left on the front foot, Ling Fei came in on the back foot.

"What's the matter?" Facing his subordinates, Bei Yanzhang was still as expressionless as ever, completely lacking the softness he had when dealing with Su Su.

Ling Fei: Well, I've long been used to it. His emperor is a two-faced person.

"The Prime Minister and the Prime Minister's wife are asking to see the Empress." For the past two weeks, the Prime Minister has wanted to see his daughter, the Empress, every day, but he has never met her.

Su Su's quirky expression appeared in Bei Yanzhang's mind.

"Tomorrow, let him see you."

"Yes." Ling Fei took the order to retreat.

Half a month after entering the palace, the little queen should also miss her parents. If the little queen knows that she will not let her see her parents, she is afraid that she will be in trouble.

Well, I miss the little queen.

Bei Yanzhang got up to find someone.

When he found someone, Su Su was watching flowers with Xiao Tao in the imperial garden.

Bei Yanzhang: The little queen actually knows how to appreciate flowers, doesn't she only know how to eat?

It wasn't until he got closer that he realized...

Sure enough, he thought too much.

Su Su: "Xiao Tao, this flower looks so beautiful."

"Yes, ma'am."

Su Su: "I want to eat flower cakes. I don't know if this flower is good to make flower cakes?"

Xiao Tao helplessly raised her forehead.

"Niangniang, Xiaotao told you yesterday that you can't make flower cakes in the imperial garden." Why is Niangniang thinking about eating? Isn't this beautiful?

Su Su: It looks good. It's even better if it is made into a flower cake.

"Who made it look delicious..." Su Su muttered in dissatisfaction.

"I'm thirsty again, haven't you just eaten?"

"See the emperor." Xiao Tao hurriedly saluted.

"Yeah." Bei Yanzhang responded casually.

"Yanyan!" Su Su hugged Bei Yanzhang and rubbed it twice.

"You have already eaten snacks today, and the flower cakes will be eaten tomorrow."

"Then can I eat the flower cake made of this flower?" Su Su asked, pointing to the flowers in the imperial garden.

"Okay." The little queen can eat whatever she wants.

"Yeah, Yanyan is the best!" ≧▽≦

Su Su immediately took Bei Yanfan to discuss which kind of flower was more delicious, so that it would be convenient for someone to pick it up and make a flower cake tomorrow.

Xiaotao: Why is even the emperor discussing with the empress which kind of flower is more delicious...

After the discussion, Su Su smiled and looked at the delicate flowers in front of her.

"Waiting for tomorrow to become a flower cake, everyone."

Flowers in the Imperial Garden: The whole body trembled inexplicably.

Finally being able to eat the flower cake that he longed for, Su Su pulled Bei Yanfan away with satisfaction.

The sky was getting darker and darker. Looking at the sky that was completely dark, Su Su opened his mouth and said, "It's time for dinner."