Chapter 271: Small Hamster Metamorphoses (19-20)

He didn't expect these old guys to be so thoughtful, and they all wanted to climb on top of him.

Since they all want to climb on his head, it's better to fulfill them.

Don't you want to force him to admit to colluding with the Demon Race? Then... as they wish.

Anyway, today is either you die or I live, what he wants is that they die, he lives, and they all have to die.

"You guys have thought about it, you want to rebel with the elders?"

"Xuan Yanchen, stop procrastinating, it's already a fact that you colluded with the demons, hurry up and capture!"

"If you surrender obediently, we can spare your life, otherwise..."

The first elder also looked at him earnestly: "Give it up, Yanchen, I can't help you cover up this matter..."

"Didn't you say I colluded with the demons?" Xuan Yanchen smiled.

"Indeed."

The elders were ecstatic.

Is he going to admit it? This is exactly what he wants.

"But you are mistaken about one thing. I am not a friend of the Demon Lord. The last Demon Lord of the Demon Race died hundreds of years ago and was killed by me."

"The current Demon Lord is me." Xuan Yanchen's mouth twitched strangely, his hair was windless, and waves of purple-black demonic energy gradually surrounded him. The robe has disappeared, and it has become a purple-black dress with poppies outlined on it, and a mask on his face.

The aura of the whole person has also undergone earth-shaking changes, becoming both strange and evil.

Xuan Yanchen's slender fingers gently took off the mask on his face.

"How, are you surprised?" Xuan Yanchen's red lips were slightly hooked, looking at everyone.

A Crisp... A Crisp felt a little cold, so he pulled his hair over himself and continued to sleep.

"Even if you are the Demon Venerable, what if you are only one person, and there are so many of us, are you afraid that you won't succeed?" The priest who spoke was so nice in his mouth, but his heart was guilty.

Who doesn't know the strength of the previous Demon Venerable, even they can't say that they have full confidence to kill him, but this Xuan Yanchen actually killed him alone, then his strength...

The Great Elder didn't think so much.

"Yanchen, why do you do this? You are already a god, why, why do you still do such a stupid thing!" He said that, but he actually wished Xuan Yanchen died.

After he said this, the priests reacted and took out their weapons one by one.

"Since you insist on doing this, then I will do as you wish." Xuan Yanchen waved his hand slightly, and many people suddenly poured out around him.

There are demons, and there are guards from the realm of the gods, who are surrounded by the elders and others in all directions.

Walking in the forefront was Xuan Yi and a man in black.

The man's appearance was evil, but he was unusually handsome. The two walked up to Xuan Yanchen and knelt down.

"See Your Honor."

"rise."

Xuan Yanchen looked at the man in black slowly.

"Obsidian, he said that the man was from the Demon World."