Chapter 270: The Little Hamster Metamorphoses (17-18)

"Jiaojiao, don't be angry, father will avenge you." The elder patted her hand.

The father-daughter relationship between the two of them was passed back to Xuan Yanchen.

"I didn't expect these two to be father and daughter." But think about it, if there is a father, there must be a daughter.

Is the elder's plan ahead of schedule? He was really looking forward to it.

Xuan Yanchen scratched Su Su's belly.

A certain Su, who was sleeping, turned over in a daze, and the whole dumpling lay on Xuan Yanchen's hand.

For him now, apart from his subordinates, the most important thing is Susu.

It was also because of Susu that his mood improved every day, and those repressed thoughts in his heart were gradually suppressed, and he would no longer think of those bad things.

Not knowing what to feel, Su Su kicked her little feet and woke up.

"Wake up, did you sleep well?" Xuan Yanchen took her out.

"Squeak." That's fine.

"Crispy."

"Squeak?" Ang?

"How about sending you away for a few days?"

A crisp: ? ?

"Squeaky?" Did you have another goblin?

You don't love Ben Chow anymore!

"My goodness, it's not that I don't want you anymore, it's just that something big may happen recently. For your safety, I have to send you away." Xuan Yanchen explained patiently.

Su Su looked at him with a small expression that you won't leave.

"Honey, isn't it good to go to a safe place? I promise to bring you back as soon as the matter is over, okay?" Xuan Yanchen coaxed her patiently.

Although he is also very reluctant to the little guy, but for her safety, it is better to send it away.

Who knows what that madman will do, even Yuejiao, the mad woman, can somehow see a small pet not pleasing to the eye.

"Squeak!" Don't go.

Bensu will not go.

"Why don't you go?"

Su Su pointed at him.

"because I?"

A Crisp nodded.

"Squeaky." You just leave.

If you don't leave, don't even think about leaving.

"And what if you're in danger?"

"Squeak." Don't go.

Anyway, Yanyan will protect this crispy.

"Really not going?"

Su Su shook his head firmly.

don't go.

"Very good." Xuan Yanchen nodded in satisfaction.

In fact, he was reluctant to leave.

"Xuan Yanchen's favorability rating is +8, and his favorability rating is currently 35."

"Susu, I will protect you." If the elder can do it, he must have everything ready.

He will not hurt his people again, whether it is Susu or Xuanyi.

Su Su rubbed his palm.

Judging from Xuan Yanchen's tone, that great elder was about to start acting as a demon.